Let's Set a Visitor Record

On Halloween!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I can't be here for most of the afternoon and early evening, but hopefully I'll be here when the record is broken (everytime it's been broken in the past, here and at the TH, I've missed it by about an hour-_-;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I'll try to be on as much as I possibly can! I will definitely be on all morning here (which would be about 2-5 am EST) and as much of the afternoon and evening and night as I can manage! Hopefully I'll be around when the record is broken!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I will check in randomly throughout the day.
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I'll probably be on between 3:45 and 4:30 PM, and maybe again later on.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Rachael wrote:I'll probably be on between 3:45 and 4:30 PM, and maybe again later on.
If I DON'T go to school on Monday (due to them having Halloween stuff), I'll be on most of the day. I do have a dress rehearsal for the talent show that day, however. We'll see. I DEFINITELY will be on that night! I REALLY hope we set that record..
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I'll be here and getting rich! \:D/ No way I'm going to miss this!!!! =D>
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Yes! I won't be able to go to church in the evening, but that means I'll be here, and posting away!! \:D/
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Robert Mitchell wrote:I'll see what I can do, since I have a church harvest party.
We have one tomorrow too, but I'm working now to figure out a good reason for not going.........perhaps "I don't want to" that always works for other things at the church (other than church itself). As many of you know I'm employed by the assoc. pastor as a live-in caregiver for his mom (or his wife's mom.........since everyone calls her "grandma" I have no idea who's mom she is), though working here at the house is flexible around my work hours for my company.........but seeing as I do live in the house, church is not usually optional.

Won't be here during the day though cuz I work (though at the rate I'm going, I might really be sick by tomorrow)........and I don't want to pass up the $100 real-life money I'd earn for the day (sorry, guys as much as I like ToO money, it doesn't cover the real-life bills I have).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

gimp80995 wrote:
Robert Mitchell wrote:I'll see what I can do, since I have a church harvest party.
We have one tomorrow too, but I'm working now to figure out a good reason for not going.........perhaps "I don't want to" that always works for other things at the church (other than church itself). As many of you know I'm employed by the assoc. pastor as a live-in caregiver for his mom (or his wife's mom.........since everyone calls her "grandma" I have no idea who's mom she is), though working here at the house is flexible around my work hours for my company.........but seeing as I do live in the house, church is not usually optional.

Won't be here during the day though cuz I work (though at the rate I'm going, I might really be sick by tomorrow)........and I don't want to pass up the $100 real-life money I'd earn for the day (sorry, guys as much as I like ToO money, it doesn't cover the real-life bills I have).

Peace Out

-Gimp
Hmmm. Could you possibly log in at one point during the night, you know, after the job? It would still help us with the record..
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

mum has set up a time limit of time we can be on ill be on as much as im allowed maybe more :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I've already informed my parents that I will need the computer all day tomorrow! :D
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Evil Chick wrote:I've already informed my parents that I will need the computer all day tomorrow! :D
I laugh in quiet :P. Maybe, I'll be on tomorrow. I shall ask my parents tonight..
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Hmm... no, sorry, I'll only be here in the morning. I got stuff to do during the afternoon and evening. :mecry:
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Witness4Jesus wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:

Peace Out

-Gimp
Hmmm. Could you possibly log in at one point during the night, you know, after the job? It would still help us with the record..
I've already announced that I don't intend on attending the harvest festival at church tomorrow night. It starts when I get off work, by the time I get through traffic and get home to get ready for church, then go around the corner to the church, it'll be most of the way over, so there's really no point in me going. And no one seems to have any objections to me not going. So I'll be here after work.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Ok, the posts are now all worth $10! Remember, our regular rules still apply. Spamming will not be tolerated and those who break this rule will be sent to prison (and lose all money that was earned today). Hillingdale Haven is still off limits to earning money, as are faction forums, but every where else is fine! Have a great $10 day! :)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yay! \:D/ This is fun! :D

Thanks to Gimp for coming up with this idea!

And to Shadowpaw, Catspaw, and Bmuntz for actually doing it! :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Heh, I found it quite funny how absolutely dead it was here for the last few hours...
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Just to make sure.........by "spamming", we're not talking about making as many posts (to the 30 limit) as possible as fast as possible are we? Or are you just meaning the one and two word responses all the time to get the $10?
Jonathan wrote:Heh, I found it quite funny how absolutely dead it was here for the last few hours...
I noticed that too. Like everyone was saving their posts for this time.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

The one or two word replies to threads is the big no-no. If people are going to post, they must have at least some valid input ;). "Yeah"... "No"... "I don't know"... "Not interested".... those kind of posts don't add a whole lot to the conversations ;).
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Gotcha *thinks hard to make this more than one word ;) * Just wanted to make sure, even though I was halfway sure I already knew what you meant...........my brain gave up and went to sleep on me 45 mins ago, so I'm not even sure I know what I mean anymore.........how am I suppose to know what other people mean? :p

Peace Out

-Gimp