Who?

Who's comming to dinner?

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

frogalwyz wrote:Ben Franklin, Nathan Hoobler, Michael W Smith, :-$ Top and Dr. Watson. Shhhhhh! Dont tell em!
Don't Worry I will not.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Thanks, I appreciate your secrecy. ;)

If you ever want to make sure everyone reads something, just put it in tiny font.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Frogalwyz are you sure? Top chews with his mouth open, and I talk with my mouth full. ;)
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

My great-grandpa that I never met, who evangelized around the country with my principal's dad, Lucille Ball, everyone on the ToO (that counts as one...heheh,) George Muller (don't think that's speled right) and Cary Grant.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Dr. Watson wrote:Frogalwyz are you sure? Top chews with his mouth open, and I talk with my mouth full. ;)
Well, in that case, I suppose I'll change it from you and Top to...um, Abe Lincoln and Nicholas Sparks. I had no idea you two had such horrible table manners. #-o
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Hmmm......

Laura Ingalls, Anne Shirley Blythe, Corrie ten Boom, Amy Carmichael, and Elsie Dinsmore. I know there's more, but that's a few I'd think would be interesting to talk to. :D
Ahhh...girls from literature. I would be embaressed in front of Elsie, and Corrie and Amy...I might have a good time with Anne. Maybe you're more of that type of girl, but I'm such a CA-girl it would be akward.

I would love to have a ToO dinner party. :D