You know you're in for it when...

Worse case scenarios!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

you know you're in for it when your mom uses your middle name or your full name...

You know you're in for it when....
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

you are actually serious about meeting certain members of this board to the point of helping them choose airline ticket prices.

you know you are in for it when...
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

LOL, oh dear...

When your dad keeps on forgetting your boyfriends name, and calls him JARED #-o :noway: :pray: :-$ :-#
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Your mom catches you stuffing chocolate chip cookie dough into your mouth. :anxious:

Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

you do something stupid.. and your second cousin who talks WAY too much is aroudn to watch....

JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Country Girl wrote:LOL, oh dear...

When your dad keeps on forgetting your boyfriends name, and calls him JARED #-o :noway: :pray: :-$ :-#

WHAT?!?! When did this become official...gee thanks for NOT talking to me lil sis. :noway: :insane:

when AREM comes back
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

LOL
well..
I don't know if I should have actually put THAT... but we're friends... and he's a guy... maybe I shoud have put guy friend who wants to come down?

anyways...

You know you're in for it when you blush alot

yeah yeah :P
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

You know you're in for it when you drive 93 MPH past the police station, when they are having their annual parade and you don't have a license and the car isn't yours. Not that that ever happened to me or anything. ;)

Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

...when you're on the computer at 3 AM(insomnia and/or homework) and you hear footsteps on the stairs. (Or worse yet, when you hear them right behind you. The catastrophe following the former scenario can be evaded if you move quickly--i.e. close all the open windows on your computer, snap it shut if it's a laptop and switch the monitor off if it's a desktop, and duck under or behind the nearest piece of furniture available. I must admit, I have done this before... :-# )
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

ROFLOL...
nice to know I'm not the ONLY one! hehe
You know you're in for it when... you help your mom move chickens.. and one fires away on you... and you have chicken.. mhm... on your stomach and in other places it shouldn't be... I nearly lost it... it was disgusting. I had on pants and a long, long sleeved shirt even!
Anyways...
You know you're in for it when....
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:...when you're on the computer at 3 AM(insomnia and/or homework) and you hear footsteps on the stairs. (Or worse yet, when you hear them right behind you. The catastrophe following the former scenario can be evaded if you move quickly--i.e. close all the open windows on your computer, snap it shut if it's a laptop and switch the monitor off if it's a desktop, and duck under or behind the nearest piece of furniture available. I must admit, I have done this before... :-# )
:hilarious: me too!! :lol: