Cash (18+ only)

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Cash (18+ only)

Post by OdysseyFan »

Click HERE to join Inbox Dollars this program pays you just to read e-mails, you don't have to join any additional programs or sign up for an offers.

Click HERE to join NFO they pay you "Points" to complete Surveys, which you can then redeem for cash, I have done this several times, the payout is legit. I have the checks to prove it.

I also know of two other offers that are similar but pay better, but they are e-mail invitation only, so PM or email me to join. (you can join on your own, but if I invite you we both get bonus points)

MyPoints.com is a great program that I have used for over 5 years, I basically just click on their e-mails and earn points. you can also earn points by shopping online, fulling out surveys and joining partner programs (I reccommend ONLY the free ones)

GoZing.com part of greenfieldonline.com pays out via PayPal, Buy.com or Napster Dollars, for filling out surveys only, but you can make $1 - $20 per survey.
[/url]
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

OdysseyFan wrote:
Click HERE to join NFO they pay you "Points" to complete Surveys, which you can then redeem for cash, I have done this several times, the payout is legit. I have the checks to prove it.
My mom does that...she actually just earned enough points for another $10.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I want some cash! :mecry:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

All you have to do is read emails? What if you just say that you read the email but didn't really? :-s
...I hate marquees.
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

Generally you have to "click" a specific button to signify you "Read" the e-mail, that's all sometimes you are redirected to a website where you click another link to verify you "read" it, sometimes you MIGHT be interested in an offer, like some you can get bonus points for subscribing to e-mail newsletters, free online services, (like Snapfish), or you may qualify for other offers, like Free Trials of Vitamins, supliments or actual medications, or you may be offered a survey which involves product testing (we have gotten cold-pills, toothpaste, shampoo, cereal, deoderant, hairspray, etc. for free.)
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Hmmm. Money. This could be good. I will look into it. Money will become tight very shortly.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I would look into it...were I about five months older.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Well. If I count the year right after I was born...then I should be 18 in a few months. ;)

So are we reading ads or something?
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

Mabye I would consider this if I was older, but for now, I can wait.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Do they ever contact you anyway other than email? I always hate giving my phone number our to businesses like this...
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

I don't generally give out my phone # either, and I don't recall if I ever did with any of these folks, but I haven't ever gotten a call from any of them.