Ha HA! It be us three, the Wonka Famil-ee!

Feel teh love!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Ha HA! It be us three, the Wonka Famil-ee!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Greetings fair people of Odyssey! I am William Wonka, the older brother of Willy Wonka! Our baby brother, who is not the brightest of chaps, Wullsforth Wonka, is here also!

Wot, hey? \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

:(
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Good morning starshine! The earth says hello! This is the magician and the chocolate wiz, the great Willy Wonka! I am proud to be a part of the Wonka family. In fact, as we speak, I am working on brand new candies just for the great citizens of the ToO! They are so great, that I needed the help of my borthers! So, get ready for the best candies you will ever eat!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

I'm not much for making candy, I take care of the technical stuff. I'm what you'd call the brains of the family, while Willy is the Imagination, and Wullsforth is the... uh... err... stomache.

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Candy tastes good. =P~
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

That's right Wullsforth.

Now, let me announce that I have decided to open up my factory to five lucky members. Even though I just now set up my factory here in Odyssey, I've decided to open it up at long last! So, if you want a Wonka bar that might have a golden ticket in it, then please buy them! Send me $10 for every bar you want! Who knows, you might win a golden ticket! And if you're poor, and your grandparents have been in bed for YEARS, and your mom makes all your clothes, then you just might have a chance!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

And, let's not forget our dear Sister, Wanda Wonka, who was sadly born in black-and-white. :(

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Chocolate...yummy. Hey guys dont forget about me!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Oh yes! I forgot! Welcome dear Wonda! Where have you been? Oh ya..........you were off in Kansas!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

I didn't sister dear!
Willy Wonka wrote:That's right Wullsforth.

Now, let me announce that I have decided to open up my factory to five lucky members. Even though I just now set up my factory here in Odyssey, I've decided to open it up at long last! So, if you want a Wonka bar that might have a golden ticket in it, then please buy them! Send me $10 for every bar you want! Who knows, you might win a golden ticket! And if you're poor, and your grandparents have been in bed for YEARS, and your mom makes all your clothes, then you just might have a chance!
I'm just the company accountant/lawyer, so I have NO idea what he's talking about! \:D/

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Actually...I was locked in the factory closet by a certain SOMEONE so that they could eat my stash of chocolate. :noway:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

... Wulsforth? :p

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

*whispers* William, I thought that we already talked about this..........

Anyways, yes! I'm opening up my factory to five lucky members!!!! So buy lots of Wonka bars!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

welcome, Wonkies!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

*Whispers* And I thought I told you it was out of my hands and to talk to the city manager!

Chocolate IS indeed good! \:D/

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

*whispers* Why are we whispering?

Buy Wonka bars! Buy Wonka bars! Wonderful prizes await the five lucky members!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Now, now boys. :shame: Behave.

yes I am thier sister, and it is my job to keep them in line. I help Willian with the legal aspects at times as well as the financial side of things (we women are good with numbers you see) I don't help much with the imagination part that often, Willy is too good. I also help with the tastesting every now and then...and make sure Wullsforth doesnt eat too much candy and get sick. And that is only a tiny part of what I do around these parts.

Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

And of course, every chocolate family needs a good doctor!

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Of course, eating all that chocolate will give you a stomachache!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Hello, wonderful Wonka Famil-ee!

You all are a great model for all of us to follow...you all show each other such fine brothery love!

I am so glad that I raised you so well!

That was fun!