The Needed Wings - Episode #1

JJ Butterfly.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

This is the epic tale of JJ Butterfly's Childhood. And his almost never ending effort to grow his wings. JJ Butterfly's full name is Jordan Hon Johnson. For more information on JJ Butterfly PM me.

JJ Butterfly was on his way to the store when some bullies pulled his wings off! He ran home crying to his mother who was dumb-founded by the sight. JJ has always been very proud of his wings. Thought JJ's mother.

JJ was so upset that he ran to the police department. And up the stairs to the Chief of Police EB Butterfly. "Well, what seems to be the problem young chap?" said EB Butterfly. "Some bullies pulled my wings off!!!" Cried JJ. "Oh! Well, I’ll send the FBBI (federal biro of butterfly investigation) to find them and lock them up right away!" Said EB. And EB wrote a note. Below is a copy of the note he wrote.
EB Butterfly wrote: Charley,

JJ Butterfly just dropped in and said that some bullies pulled his wings off. I need you to send out the FBBI right away.

EB Butterfly.
"Len!" Said EB. *someone walks into the room* "You called EB?" "Yes, take this note to Charley. And tell him it’s urgent!" Said EB. "Right away sir!" *The Person walks away*

"Now, JJ tells me. Can you remember ANYTHING from when you first ran into the bullies?" Said EB.

"Well, all I can remember is 3 really big guys standing in front of a shed." Said JJ.

"Good, was there anything on the shed?" Said EB.

"Yeah, some writing that said "Tops Bowling Club" and that’s all." Said JJ.

"Good, that will help a lot. Can you remember anything else?" Said EB.

"No." Said JJ.

"All right, then you had better run along home so your mother doesn’t worry about you." Said EB.

"All right." Said JJ. *JJ leaves the room*

As JJ is running home he sees the same bullies coming toward him. "Oh no!" Said JJ. "Hey you! Wingless Butterfly! Come over here a sec! HEHE!"

Will JJ Butterfly Make it home safely? Find out next time on The Needed Wings Episode #2.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sounds interesting so far! \:D/
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Thank you!