Odyssey Enigma Part 3 ; Questioning Somone Close

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Odyssey Enigma Part 3 ; Questioning Somone Close

Post by The Scribbler »

The Odyssey Enigma
By: Kateri Plumfield

Questioning Someone Close

The investigation was interrupted for a few days, because of the elections. We got the results in, and the new Chief of Police was given her office. Being another friend of Andrea’s she promptly decided to take up the case where EB had left off.

After Catspaw arranged her new desk, Miss. Ryan came to talk about the case.

N-It is nice to se a good God fearing woman in the chief’s chair.

C- Yes it is quite thrilling. She then giggled politely.

N-Have you gotten a chance to look at the files?

C- about Andrea? Of cores!

N- What do you think?

C- Everything is going good so far. We should start interviews with people.

N- Quite right. So who do we start with?

C- Well we could start with Radar, because he is her cousin. But he is in DC. He would not know anything, and I already called him, she is not there with him.

N-Good now what about that young man that she was going with?

C - AIOP? Oh sure, lets see if we could actually get a hold of him.

Catspaw picks up her phone and calls the number to her surprise he actually picks up!
She beings her questions;

C- Where have you been? We have been trying to look for you.

AP-I was at school, and at work. So I was unable to talk to you. I am sorry about that.

C- Ok, Do you know anything about Andrea disappearing?

AP- No.

C – Do you have any idea where she might have gone?

AP- she knows people in Nebraska and has family there, In Texas, Oregon, Georgia Maryland Massachusetts and New York. She could be in any of those places, or any other place where she has friends.

C- Had she said anything to you about going somewhere?

AP- No.

C- Thank you. *looking at Nell* he is very trustworthy,. We have people keeping an eye on him anyway; we will just go with what he is saying anyway. So, are you up for a trip to Nebraska?

Then the phone rings, she then talks to someone rather worried and then scrambles around.

C- It seems as if there is an unknown young lady in a hospital in Midland Texas, they just called it in, we should check, Heaven Forbid.

N- Is she hurt badly?

C- She is unconscious, and banged up pretty bad; she was in an accident, but nothing critical.

N- Oh, my, let’s go!

C- I’ll call the others; Meet me at the airport in an hour.

N- Will do chief! See you later.

It seems as if this story is taking a turn for the worse. Is the poor girl really Andrea? Will they get there in time? Will the girl be ok? Find out next time on Odyssey Enigma…. Road to Midland.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Nice and uh....

...Short. :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Interesting. :-k And I'm in it, so that makes it good! \:D/

I look forward to seeing the full extent of my brilliance displayed for all to see! ;)