Mirror, Mirror...

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Mirror, Mirror...

Post by Sunday »

A lot of us have never posted pictures on here and probably never will, my self included. But dontcha just wonder what everyone looks like? How about this.... see if you can describe what any Too member looks like. Not too fair if you have a picture of them...but there are lots of members to choose from.

I'll try...TDW. Hmm..
I'm thinking Trent must be about 5 '6.
On the scrawny side since he's a soccer player
Dark floppy hair and dark eyes.

Frank...
RED hair with...um... blue eyes?
Maybe about 5'7?

So...
What does your imagination say?
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Sunday wrote: Frank...
RED hair with...um... blue eyes?
Maybe about 5'7?

So...
What does your imagination say?
Red hair, eh? *tosses her blond curls around* :D Haha!

I've always thought that Sunday might have light brown hair...around 5' 5" and partial to tan and pink clothing. :D

And I think that we've had a topic like this before...but there are soo many new members...let's do it again! \:D/
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

AHHH!!! I had this REALLY LONG post describing a BUNCH of members!!! AND I LOST IT!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! :insane:

Yeah....I created a thread like this at the TH.......;)

Somebody describe me!!!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Why Me? :anxious:
...I hate marquees.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Lady Simbelmynë wrote:AHHH!!! I had this REALLY LONG post describing a BUNCH of members!!! AND I LOST IT!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! :insane:

Somebody describe me!!!
I've always pictured you as this impish little blond...who has a sly little grin and you wear capris and green shirts a lot. Green eyes that twinkle in the sunlight. And you're often seen climbing trees. :D
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Frank wrote:
Lady Simbelmynë wrote:AHHH!!! I had this REALLY LONG post describing a BUNCH of members!!! AND I LOST IT!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! :insane:

Somebody describe me!!!
I've always pictured you as this impish little blond...who has a sly little grin and you wear capris and green shirts a lot. Green eyes that twinkle in the sunlight. And you're often seen climbing trees. :D
haha, that cracked me up!! lol

hmm... let's see

Frank:
brown hair, brown eyes, medium height, and happy smile! (as opposed to a sad smile)

Lady Simbelmynë:
black hair i guess and brown eyes...no...ummm...idk, kinda short, and happy!

J-man:
medium height, brown hair, brown eyes, small build

Me:
tall, brown hair, and blue facial hair with white eyes (okay, i saw his picture, i cheated ;) )
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Frank wrote:

Somebody describe me!!!
:thud: WOW!!!! ok....the hair color is wrong....and I didn't know I was....uh....impish;)

who has a sly little grin and you wear capris and green shirts a lot. Green eyes that twinkle in the sunlight. And you're often seen climbing trees.
All of that is TOTALLY true!!! (oh....except the green eyes part.....)
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

dancer02248 wrote: Frank:
brown hair, brown eyes, medium height, and happy smile! (as opposed to a sad smile)
Er...wow...you've described Frank exactly...have you seen a picture, or was that just an excellant guess? (Or have you been reading up on the describe yourself threads?)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

dancer02248 wrote:
Frank wrote:

Somebody describe me!!!
haha, that cracked me up!! lol

hmm... let's see

Frank:

Lady Simbelmynë:
black hair i guess and brown eyes...no...ummm...idk, kinda short, and happy!

J-man:
medium height, brown hair, brown eyes, small build

Me:
tall, brown hair, and blue facial hair with white eyes (okay, i saw his picture, i cheated ;) )
No small build or brown eyes here. :-
...I hate marquees.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Shadowpaw: bald oops... braces myself to be banned. j/k he's cool i saw a pic of him before.

J-man; brown hair about 5'6" and blue eyes. ??