AHHHH!!!

refresh.......refresh....

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

AHHHH!!!

Post by Ruthie »

Ok!

Catspaw , JesusFreak777 myself and 2 guests are browsing Finnemans Market........why isn't anybody posting???? I've been refreshing the ToO for ten minutes!!!! (maybe I just need some patience) ;)

People that are online.....POST!!!!!!!

Ok, I just needed to tell you guys that............ :anxious:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

"..."
I just posted a minute or two ago...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

yeah...I know....I just felt like I HAD to post something! :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I have been posting sometimes, but I'm online while reading a chapter from a textbook for my 8:30 class tomorow, which is why I'm not posting very much. O:) But I'm still here, in case a ToO emergency occurs, or soemthing interesting happens!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

hmm.......define interesting......:lol: ;)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I'm glad at least one other person in the world does that... >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

This thread, apparently. ;) And anything else that happens, I guess. I have a fairly wide range of what I consider "interesting" here on the ToO! \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

No kidding! The entire ToO is interesting!

Unless, of course, you're the only one logged in, and you've already read everything and posted everywhere, and you're totally bored... :anxious:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Lady Simbelmynë wrote:...why isn't anybody posting???? ...
I feel that way alot.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Evil Chick wrote:No kidding! The entire ToO is interesting!

Unless, of course, you're the only one logged in, and you've already read everything and posted everywhere, and you're totally bored... :anxious:
Yeah, that has happened to me too.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Evil Chick wrote:No kidding! The entire ToO is interesting!

I've never been the only one logged on before...there is always a guest or two hanging around...(why don't they just log in????) but yeah, I've gotten bored here once or once. :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Frank wrote: but yeah, I've gotten bored here once or once. :D
and twice and thrice :)

-Jonathan
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Frank wrote:I've never been the only one logged on before...there is always a guest or two hanging around...(why don't they just log in????) but yeah, I've gotten bored here once or once. :D
It's happened to me a number of times. Mainly because of the time difference, I guess.
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Evil Chick wrote:
Frank wrote:I've never been the only one logged on before...there is always a guest or two hanging around...(why don't they just log in????) but yeah, I've gotten bored here once or once. :D
It's happened to me a number of times. Mainly because of the time difference, I guess.
That happened to me last night, I was the only one on, no guests or what not.

-Jonathan
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I've had that happen like on saturday morning at 8:00 O:)
...I hate marquees.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
That happened to me last night, I was the only one on, no guests or what not.

-Jonathan
Yeah, it's kinda spooky. You have to wonder if the Rapture happened, or something... ;)
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

:lol: That was great!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I guess I'm more of a lurk and read type... I don't post as much in my old age :wink:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Captain Jack wrote:I guess I'm more of a lurk and read type... I don't post as much in my old age :wink:
Lol! Old age?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, he's so old, he won't even tell us, how old he is! ;)