Who Deserves $1000?

You Decide

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

Who Deserves To Win?

Lord Sesshoumaru
23%
Agent DeWhite
50%
Jonathan
27%

Total votes: 26

Fenix
The Rich

Who Deserves $1000?

Post by Fenix »

Each participant has posted why they should win. Now its your job to read each carefully and vote on who you think I should give it too.

Lord Sesshoumaru
Agent DeWhite wrote:Well, in truth, I believe it would be because you are a kind and generous man, and you really believe in putting money to good use. And you know that I would be the only person who is rightfully qualified to use that money, but no, not for myself, but for the good of the entire community. Yessir. I've always needed some extra change to go and purchase little tokans of my appreciation for individuals here on the ToO, and I submit, that not one dollar of this $1,000 would be used for myself, but all of it is to pass around to others with the same generosity you passed it on to me.

Have you ever gone and looked on the board and felt a deep emptiness, because, while you 'knew' everyone, you weren't close to anyone, there hadn't been any new PMs in the box in a long time, and you were feeling like an outsider of the great kinmanship of the ToO, and you would give just about anything to get a friendly note from someone who truly wanted to be your friend? That is pricisely what I wish to do with this money. To purchase things for people who may need or may not need a little 'doo dad' in their possession as a reminder of the friendliness of the citizens of the ToO. And it'll be all because of your generosity. Wouldn't that feel so good?

And, so, in conclusion, it's not because of me that I deserve this, it's because of you and all the other citizens. It's because of them.

-Jonathan

The Poll Ends on Wednesday when I log on and the winner will be given the $1000.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

*Is tempted to add his name to the poll* :- I voted..
...I hate marquees.
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

Who deserves $1000? Me! Of course. ;)

Ok, ok...I'll go vote....:p
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I believe that my name was tragically left off of the poll - perhaps I should just add it in myself... :-

Based on the explanations provided, Agent DeWhite seems to be the most deserving of the three. :)
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

:anxious: *wonders why her name wasn't added in the poll* :anxious:

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

gimp80995 wrote::anxious: *wonders why her name wasn't added in the poll* :anxious:

Peace Out

-Gimp
Look at the last couple of posts in "Make money when you post here" thread.

-Jonathan
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Need more votes. Thanks for the feedback people.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

OK

Agent DeWhite you win!! You are the most deserving. You are a very special person and thanks for your words of compassion. I hope this 1000 dollars and all its glory serves you well.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Congratulations, Agent DeWhite! I wish you happiness and success with your big win! \:D/
Agent DeWhite
Tallying up

Post by Agent DeWhite »

Thanks so much you guys! And thank you, Fenix. I assure you that your money will be put to good use. I'm curious J-man, who did you vote for?
What do you do when your nose goes on strike?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jonathan >.>
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Agent DeWhite wrote:Thanks so much you guys! And thank you, Fenix. I assure you that your money will be put to good use. I'm curious J-man, who did you vote for?
Not telling :noway:
...I hate marquees.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I voted for Agent DeWhite! :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Woot thanks EK^_^

and congrats to Agent DeWhite^_^
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Thanks to everyone who participated. Maybe we can do it again sometime.
Agent DeWhite
Tallying up

Post by Agent DeWhite »

J-man wrote:
Agent DeWhite wrote:Thanks so much you guys! And thank you, Fenix. I assure you that your money will be put to good use. I'm curious J-man, who did you vote for?
Not telling :noway:
Oh, you... ](*,)

AIOF, did I ever tell you that you're awesome?!?!?!?
What do you do when your nose goes on strike?
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I voted for you Agent DeWhite!!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Fenix wrote:OK

Agent DeWhite you win!! You are the most deserving. You are a very special person and thanks for your words of compassion. I hope this 1000 dollars and all its glory serves you well.
Congrats, ADW! \:D/ :D \:D/