NHL All Star Game 2020 Live Chat

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

NHL All Star Game 2020 Live Chat

Post by bookworm »

Image The NHL All Star Game is Saturday at 8 PM ET on NBC. If anyone else is watching it please come by the Chatroom and join #NHL \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

And the skills competition is Friday night! I assume some American channel is showing it. It's often more fun than the actual games. ;) I'm hoping to be watching but might have to be elsewhere, so we'll see.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Only the Game is on free tv. Skills challenge is aired, but on cable so I can't watch live. I always watch it online later though.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I see. At least you can watch it later! Hopefully it will be a fun weekend of hockey.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Just got home, I have it on now and I'm in the Chatroom if anyone else is around. Just in time for the final!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I wasn't in the chat but did watch the game. It was fun to see the hardcore local fans and the guest coaches for the teams. Jenna Fischer almost managed to cheer her team on to a second victory using positivity and orange slices, but alas, it's hard to fight the coaching talent of Wayne Gretzky...not to mention all those amazing young Pacific players! It was fun to see all the talent out there, and to see guys actually putting in some effort.