EUROPE!!!

because everything is US-centric as it is

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Marvin D. wrote:i'm a HUGE london fan, although in general i love cities :p I really love the hustle and bustle,
The citiest city is NYC and stuff in Japan.

Just sayin'
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

The only European country I've been to (and really the only one outside of the US besides Canada) that I have been to is England. I've been there twice, the first time I spent most of my time in Oxford (which I adored and would move there in a heartbeat), and the second time I stayed in London the whole time. I don't think I would be able to live in a large city like London, but I definitely do enjoy visiting there and absolutely want to go back. The hustle and bustle of the city was great, I love riding on the Tube, and we did do a lot of the touristy things like riding the London Eye.

But I do want to visit many many more places, not just more cities in England but also other countries around the world. I would love to one day go to Finland as it makes up a large percentage of my genetic heritage.
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

radgeek wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:i'm a HUGE london fan, although in general i love cities :p I really love the hustle and bustle,

Just sayin'
Been to Japan? That’s where I’m from!

I think I really enjoyed the quieter pace of life I saw in rural Europe. Like how in Switzerland, everything was closed on Sunday, or things shuttered by six in the evening. Kind of force you not to be too busy. Florence was beautiful.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Samwise wrote:
radgeek wrote:

Just sayin'
Been to Japan? That’s where I’m from!
I haven't been there but I do think their cities could give NYC a run for its money.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

By population and size for sure! but NYC has more of the skyscraper WOW factor though compared to say Tokyo, since the area is a lot smaller and thus more densely packed.