Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Go ahead. Try to ruin my year by winning the ToOHL. I dare you. :neener: Also, next time, there should be a question in your post, like, "Catspaw, why are Canadians so good at hockey and hockey pools?"

(As a bonus, I will share that I accidentally typed "I date you" - oopsies! That might have confused some people. Yay typos!) ;)

:lol: :lol:

Catspaw, why are you so confusing to people? O:)
Because cats are mysterious by nature, and also because you are supposed to be a good at solving mysteries and I want you to have a reason to keep hanging out with me. :yes:
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

What do you think of dogs then Catspaw? :lol:
Do you snore in your sleep?
What are you like sleep deprived?
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
What's the latest you've ever stayed up to?
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm not much of a dog person. I have liked both dogs my family has owned during my lifetime, but I don't enjoy them overall.
I do not snore. (And I am insulted to be asked!) :noway:
I think I'm like lots of people when sleep deprived - not quite all there. ;) Funny things are funnier, but annoying things are extra annoying.
I am more introverted. I can be around people and be pleasant and such, but I would rather hang out with a small group of friends, or better yet, read a book in my room by myself. ;)
When I was in college, I had three essays due the same day, and I did not plan accordingly. ;) I was up until 6 a.m. to get everything done, went to bed for an hour, and then got up to get ready for my early morning class where one of my essays was due. Freebie bonus info: I can be a bit of a procrastinator at times. ;)
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. :(
Do you write with pen or pencil?
What are the colours you wear most often?
Do you wear jewellery?
Is your hair straight or curly?
Are you left handed or right handed?
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My goodness, you are quite curious! No real offense taken. ;)

I write with both pens and pencils, depending on the circumstances, but most often with a pen.
I wear a lot of blue, gray, and black. I don't like to wear really bright colours, at least not often.
I do wear jewelry. I always wear earrings when I leave the house and I usually wear a necklace as well, depending on the top I'm wearing. I used to always wear my watch everywhere, but now I don't really need to wear it to work because there are clocks on the wall and a computer with the time nearby too, so I don't bother. I rarely wear rings or bracelets.
My hair is straight, and like most people with straight hair, I wish it was curly now and then. ;)
I am right-handed.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Are we not having a Fall Festival? :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Your wish is my command! \:D/ The fall festival has until November 30 to go forth and be awesome.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Thank you! :D I would have hated to skip it two years in a row!
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

How do you join a usergroup, what can you do there, and how do you do it?
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It looks like The Cheese Board is limited to Mod+ privilege levels to post. :(
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Maybe if you worked harder you would be able to talk about great Cheese.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Are we not having a spring Festival? :( I was looking forward to my first :sniff:
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

What is the line of succession should you become absorbed in other pursuits?
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Kathy0 wrote:Are we not having a spring Festival? :( I was looking forward to my first :sniff:
We don't have a standard Spring event, just Fall and Christmas. Sometimes the administration of the time holds an event of their own design, but it isn't an annual Town organization.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Dredge wrote:What is the line of succession should you become absorbed in other pursuits?
That will be determined as necessary. Time can make a big difference when planning for the future.
bookworm wrote:
Kathy0 wrote:Are we not having a spring Festival? :( I was looking forward to my first :sniff:
We don't have a standard Spring event, just Fall and Christmas. Sometimes the administration of the time holds an event of their own design, but it isn't an annual Town organization.
^ What he said! Sorry - I guess you'll just have to wait to enjoy your first Spring Festival!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Catspaw wrote:
Dr. Watson wrote:
Darkspawn wrote:Go ahead. Try to ruin my year by winning the ToOHL. I dare you. :neener: Also, next time, there should be a question in your post, like, "Darkspawn, why are Canadians so good at hockey and hockey pools?"

(As a bonus, I will share that I accidentally typed "I date you" - oopsies! That might have confused some people. Yay typos!) ;)

:lol: :lol:

Darkspawn, why are you so confusing to people? O:)
Because cats are mysterious by nature, and also because you are supposed to be a good at solving mysteries and I want you to have a reason to keep hanging out with me. :yes:
Catspaw, how did I beat you at hockey this year? :-k :-k
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

You got crushed completely by me. Canada still #1.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:mecry: Dr. Watson, why do you have to be so mean? :sniff: I assume you beat me through some kind of underhanded shenanigans. :noway:

Barry, get your own thread if you want to brag about winning in the ToOHL by an outrageous number of points, totally crushing the rest of us. :shame: (But thank you for keeping Canada on top. Next year we'll be the top two once again!)
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I think the totes filter is my favorite of them all.

Do you have any plans to implement a ToO sales tax?
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Tea Ess wrote:I stink the totes filter is my favorite of them all.

Do you have any plans to implement a ToO sales tax?
Yep, that's totes a fun one! \:D/

No, I don't believe in taxation for online representation. :noway: