Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Catspaw wrote::mecry: Dr. Watson, why do you have to be so mean? :sniff: I assume you beat me through some kind of underhanded shenanigans. :noway:
"Underhanded shenanigans" is not how you spell "superior knowledge and analysis of hockey players". :noway: \:D/ O:)

BMuntz wrote:You got crushed completely by me. Canada still #1.
Prepare for a revolution and a toppling of your evil Canadian empire next year. :x
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Darkspawn wrote::mecry: Dr. Watson, why do you have to be so mean? :sniff: I assume you beat me through some kind of underhanded shenanigans. :noway:
"Underhanded shenanigans" is not how you spell "superior knowledge and analysis of hockey players". :noway: \:D/ O:)
No, it's not. Thank you for noticing.

Dr. Watson wrote:
Glorious and perfect leader wrote:You got crushed completely by me. Canada still #1.
Prepare for a revolution and a toppling of your evil Canadian empire next year. :x
*prepares* Well, that didn't take long. Who wants a creampuff? O:)
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

It seems that fellow styling himself as a 'glorious leader' is clearly attempting to steal your Majesty our great Dictator's thunder, in a shallow and laughable imitation of your work. Furthermore, he is disrespecting you and your policies by censoring your name and insinuating that criticizing you will and should be encouraged going forward.

Given these factors, it seems evident that the best method to protect the Catsville Way is to ban this person for life, and delete every post that he has ever made and every post answering, quoting, or making reference to him and/or his posts. What are your thoughts about this proposal, and is there a chance that it will happen any time soon?
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

What is your least favourite food?
Were you picky as a kid?
Do you like the desert?
Would you rather stargaze, or watch the clouds?
Have you ever seen Psalty the Songbook?
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bob wrote:It seems that fellow styling himself as a 'glorious leader' is clearly attempting to steal your Majesty our great Dictator's thunder, in a shallow and laughable imitation of your work. Furthermore, he is disrespecting you and your policies by censoring your name and insinuating that criticizing you will and should be encouraged going forward.

Given these factors, it seems evident that the best method to protect the Catsville Way is to ban this person for life, and delete every post that he has ever made and every post answering, quoting, or making reference to him and/or his posts. What are your thoughts about this proposal, and is there a chance that it will happen any time soon?
He could never overshadow me in any way, and certainly does not permit actual criticism of me, as his regular jail sentences towards a variety of people has shown. Barry can take a little getting used to, but once you do, he really is quite tolerable most of the time. If all of his posts were deleted, that would remove his time as our second mayor, and therefore impact my only term as chief of police, and that just wouldn't do. Give it time - he'll grow on you!
GJ wrote:What is your least favourite food?
Were you picky as a kid?
Do you like the desert?
Would you rather stargaze, or watch the clouds?
Have you ever seen Psalty the Songbook?
I hate onions, so anything with onions is icky, but particularly liver and onions. :sick:
Yes, I was picky as a kid, and I remain selective. O:) There are lots of things I do like, but I am quite definite in the things I do not like, such as onions and peppers.
I don't really care for the desert, because I don't like sand or heat all that much.
I would rather watch the clouds because then you can use your imagination to decide what all the clouds are!
Yes, I have seen Psalty, and I am very curious about where such a random question came from! Being a very old lady, I used to watch Psalty as a kid on some VHS movies we had, and I know we still have a Psalty tape hanging around somewhere.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

ANYTHING with onions is bad?

...anything?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Anything with onions that I can taste, and especially any crunchy pieces of onion. A few tiny little pieces in a pot of soup is tolerable, but that's about it.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

How many teams are in the NHL?
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

30 this season, but 31 next year since Vegas is joining the league.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

That sounds like it would complicate the schedule.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Easy, the West plays more than the East, am I right?
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Everybody will still play 82 regular-season games. You don't need an even number of teams to get everybody to play the same number of games. I guess for the playoffs technically it could get a little more complicated, but the same number of teams (16) will still make the playoffs - there will just be one more team that doesn't.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Dredge wrote:Easy, the West plays more than the East, am I right?
Actually the east still will have more teams than the west. Currently 16 east teams and 14 west. will be 16 east and 15 west and the NHL actually breaks it down further to 4 divisions so 3 - 8 team divisions and 1 - 7 team.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Is it supposed to be that I can't post in the Cheese Board?
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Moontide wrote:Is it supposed to be that I can't post in the Cheese Board?
I think only mods and admins can post in the Cheese Board, unfortunately. :(
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Tea Ess wrote:
Moontide wrote:Is it supposed to be that I can't post in the Cheese Board?
I think only mods and admins can post in the Cheese Board, unfortunately. :(
You will have to address that concern to The Top Crusader, who may or may not have done that on purpose. ;) Apparently not all people are equally capable of discussing cheese? :-k
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:Apparently not all people are equally capable of discussing cheese? :-k
It's about being worthy, not capable.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Apparently not all people are equally capable of discussing cheese? :-k
It's about being worthy, not capable.
Yes, that is a notable distinction. Thank you, bookworm. That probably was Top's motivation.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Do you have a favourite flower?
Have you ever wanted a pet bird?
Do you like the taste of cinnamon?
What type of church do you attend?
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

GJ wrote:Do you have a favourite flower?
Have you ever wanted a pet bird?
Do you like the taste of cinnamon?
What type of church do you attend?
Roses, I guess. Actually, wild roses like the ones that I used to see growing in front of my grandma's house when we would visit in June and July are probably my favourite.

I have never wanted a pet bird, and do not anticipate that changing. Just visiting somebody with a bird is unpleasant. They're so loud, and I don't like animals that move in unpredictable ways (flying, hopping...you get the idea.) ;)

I don't mind a bit of cinnamon, like in cinnamon rolls, but not a lot.

I attend a non-denominational church that is part of the evangelical tradition.