Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Also I don't think you ever answered my question :noway:
I am confused
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Scribbler wrote:Ya, I got a question for you Catspaw.

Hello. As I'm sure you know, I'm The Scribbler. With The Odyssey Tattler?

Ms. Paw, how do you respond to the recent allegations of your out of control soda use?
Hi there, Scribbler. I remember you from the Odyssey Tattler.

I have to admit that I did consume an entire can of Orange Crush yesterday at a meeting, and then, even though I knew that I shouldn't have more sugar, I did agree to enjoy a small glass of A&W root beer with my father while enjoying an evening episode of M*A*S*H. However, today the only liquids that I have consumed are water and milk, and I think I have things under control again. I do really appreciate your interest in my welfare. That's what makes you the lovably caring newspaper person that you have always been!
Eugene the second wrote:Also I don't think you ever answered my question :noway:
Looking back, you had edited your post. Maybe I didn't see the edit? Or else I was going to answer later and forgot. I really couldn't say for sure. ;)
Eugene the second wrote:It was just the second one I tried after new too and I like the way it works.

-- Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 pm --

Ok cats paw. Why is greyscale better than blue too?
And do you have any cats?
Grayscale is better for such obvious reasons that I'm embarassed on your behalf for asking. Upon reflection, I'm sure you'll see what I mean.

Yes, I have one cat. She is cute and adorable and entirely evil, just like all great cats are.
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Well I have never used greyscale so I can't reflect. I went through all of the themes and I found blue ToO to be the easy to navigate for me. I think that evil cats that are fluffy are the absolute best. Do you agree?
I am confused
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Do you watch Downton Abbey?

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Eugene the second wrote:Well I have never used greyscale so I can't reflect. I went through all of the themes and I found blue ToO to be the easy to navigate for me. I think that evil cats that are fluffy are the absolute best. Do you agree?
Oopsies, apparently I've gone quite a while without answering this one. I blame our fluffy and evil cat. :x (Well, she is evil, like all cats, but she isn't really that fluffy. More fuzzy.) In the interest of not incurring the wrath of all the fluffy evil cats out there, I will agree with you, Eugene!
Graces4you wrote:Do you watch Downton Abbey?
No, I have never seen it. I've heard that it is interesting. :-k
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Will you be changing the main skin for when you first log on to the autumm style?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Agent 86 wrote:Will you be changing the main skin for when you first log on to the autumm style?
I guess I should one of these days! It is definitely fall already. I need bookworm to tell me when that is traditionally done, or else I need to go look it up. ;) I rely on his memory more than mine!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:I need bookworm to tell me when that is traditionally done, or else I need to go look it up. ;) I rely on his memory more than mine!
:lol: To my knowledge there is not a set time this is done, just whenever someone feels it’s time. ;)
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Would you ever consider a get money for posting in hh day?
Last edited by E II on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am confused
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Catspaw, how is your life? :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I need bookworm to tell me when that is traditionally done, or else I need to go look it up. ;) I rely on his memory more than mine!
:lol: To my knowledge there is not a set time this is done, just whenever someone feels it’s time. ;)
This is why you're the best, bookworm! Now I don't need to worry about doing it at the wrong time. ;) Thank you!
Eugene the second wrote:Would you ever consider a get money for posting in hh day?
That is not something that I would ever personally do, but if somebody wants to make that part of their platform for an upcoming election, I wouldn't stop them! \:D/
Sapphire wrote:Catspaw, how is your life? :)
My life is good, but it always feels way too busy! But that's okay. I still find time for the ToO...among other things. ;) Thanks for asking, Sapphire! :D
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

What's the difference between Mayor and CoP?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Why did we not have Apples to Apples at the Fall Festival?! :x
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Why didn't you decide to run it? Why can't we have for the Christmas one?
I am confused
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Well maybe because Laura wasn't here to do it :x ;) .........
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

E II wrote:Why didn't you decide to run it?
Because Laura does it.
E II wrote:Why can't we have for the Christmas one?
We can, and have before (due to not having one in the Fall) but that isn't a substitute for the traditional one.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

We could call it Snowflakes to Snowflakes. :P
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Agent 86 wrote:What's the difference between Mayor and CoP?
The powers are the same. Technically the Chief of Police is in charge of the police force (i.e. the mods) but in practical terms, it doesn't really make a difference.
bookworm wrote:Why did we not have Apples to Apples at the Fall Festival?! :x
Because Laura wasn't here to do it and she's the one who liked to do it? :anxious: If anybody else wants to run a Christmas version, feel free! I like the snowflakes idea. :D
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Can a group leader make subforums in their forums?
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

No, they cannot. I can do that, but in the few instances where that was requested for a faction, a fee was charged. I think it was $500 maybe? It's been a while since I've had the request.