Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

What unusual ingredient to you like in salsa?
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

snubs wrote:Catspaw never fails to be there for us, to guide us, teach us, and keep us on the right path! :inlove:

WHAT WOULD WE EVER DO WITHOUT YOU :panic:
Lead unhappy, unfulfilled lives, never knowing what you were missing. :(
radgeek wrote:What unusual ingredient to you like in salsa?
The unusual thing about me and salsa...is that I do not like salsa of any kind. I don't like peppers or onions or spicy things. Every now and then my mom will make quesadillas, and for mine she will use a small amount of mild salsa, which I tolerate. In my house there is no salsa. :noway:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

how do you not like onions? :o at all?! :mad:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Because they taste disgusting, and that taste lingers in my mouth for so long that I highly resent any time that it accidentally happens. Eww.

I respect other people's right to eat all the onions they want. Just don't put them in my food.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

When did you have anxiety only to find it completely unnecessary?

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Catspaw wrote:Because they taste disgusting, and that taste lingers in my mouth for so long that I highly resent any time that it accidentally happens. Eww.

I respect other people's right to eat all the onions they want. Just don't put them in my food.
can you tolerate it if it's cooked or mixed with a lot of spices/veggies? or absolutely not all? :-k
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

radgeek wrote:When did you have anxiety only to find it completely unnecessary?
This is such a great question because as soon as I read it, I was sure that this has happened to be lots of times, but when I tried to come up with one to share, I couldn't think of any particular time. Sometimes this happens when I think someone will be unpleasant in the future but then it isn't actually too bad.
Marvin D. wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Because they taste disgusting, and that taste lingers in my mouth for so long that I highly resent any time that it accidentally happens. Eww.

can you tolerate it if it's cooked or mixed with a lot of spices/veggies? or absolutely not all? :-k
Very small pieces of thoroughly cooked onion is tolerable, like in soup, because then you can't really taste them, but I still pick them out if possible.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Why has nobody asked the great @Catspaw a question since May?

Do you have any events or election type plans coming up?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Maybe people are less curious than they used to be!

Yes, a new election is coming very soon! Keep your eyes peeled.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

What is the perfect Valintine's day gift?

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

radgeek wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:01 pm What is the perfect Valintine's day gift?
I'm single so I don't know if I'm quite the expert on the subject. I personally think books and chocolate make for a pretty good gift. If you're looking for a real answer, I think that whatever shows the recipient that you care about them and you know them is the best gift.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Can I have my username changed to "crazyforjared" please?
Catspaw wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:50 pm
radgeek wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:01 pm What is the perfect Valintine's day gift?
I'm single so I don't know if I'm quite the expert on the subject. I personally think books and chocolate make for a pretty good gift. If you're looking for a real answer, I think that whatever shows the recipient that you care about them and you know them is the best gift.
A deed to large tract of land.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:40 am Can I have my username changed to "crazyforjared" please?
Catspaw wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:50 pm
A deed to large tract of land.
If you wanted your username changed you should have run for office so you could have changed it yourself. :noway:

That does sound like a lovely gift. Is that was CA got for Valentine's Day?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I wanted to but couldn't get anyone to vouch for my character or whatever. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, now that you mention it, that does make a lot of sense. :-k
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Is the election forum here to stay forever? 😉
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bren wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:11 pm Is the election forum here to stay forever? 😉
Yes, I decided to save time by leaving it up until the next election! \:D/
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

What is your secret to conflict resolution? I'm always impressed by how tactfully you handle the disagreements that crop up on the ToO from time to time.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh my, that is both a nice compliment and a hard question! There have been plenty of times that I wish I was better at conflict resolution, so I don't consider myself perfect in this area by any means. One thing I do is to try to see things from different perspectives. Even if I still firmly believe that one person or view is incorrect, I at least try to understand why people think something or are acting a certain way. That builds in a bit more compassion and less of an "us vs. them" kind of mentality. There are smart and caring people who disagree on important things, and there are smart and caring people who sometimes make bad choices for a variety of reasons. I try to show grace if it's the latter situation, and then hope that others do the same for me when I say or do something they don't care for! Seeking God's wisdom is always a good thing, and I sometimes have been given a good idea or patience at the right time. I also have a lot of years of life experience (I am terribly old) so that helps too. I probably see things differently now than I have at some points in the past.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Do you think we will ever get the guide updated for new members? Elections aren't much of a things these days and neither are story arcs. We've also had a few forum changes lately.
ImageImageImage
logos linked