FORUM SUGGESTION!!!

We have lots of things releated to TheToo, but it's missing something...

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
AioFan7
Not as new

FORUM SUGGESTION!!!

Post by AioFan7 »

Kidsboro! We have a bunch of boards for different discussions. But no topics for Kidsboro! Why not add one?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'm not super familiar with that property, does it have enough content to warrant its own dedicated forum? My guess is the thought (if that was ever thought about) was it sufficed to just have threads about whatever people wanted to say about it under the general AiO banner.
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

I mean a Usergroup. The kidsboro series is in the album, The truth chronicles. It's a town run by kids which Whit built. Check it out here: http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Kidsboro
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

You're more than welcome to start a Kidsboro topic in the Whit's End forum. It's part of Odyssey, so it makes sense to talk about it there.
he/him | a little stinker.
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

I meant a usergroup. Not a topic. I mean, there are a ton of usergroups. But why not a one for Kidsboro?
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I believe the rules to get a faction were to have 5 interested people and there was a set fee to by said faction. Can't remember the amount though. Also, this topic should be in The Steps.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yes, Usergroups are self-started by interested members. They're hardly used anymore though, putting topics in one would actually be a determinant at this point, no one would see them or post in them.
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

I have read the guide. Since this place isn't all that active, it is a shame... Maybe nobody could create the group very easily. :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Pretty much. Though Usergroups were already long abandoned before the activity dipped. It's just better to have threads out in the open where everyone can see them.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, like bookworm said, since activity is low it's great to have topics of more general interest posted where everyone will see them so there's more participation. :)
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

I did make this before I noticed how inactive these forums are.