Random stuff..

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Random stuff..

Post by J-man »

I was having fun changing colors on some MS weapons.. :-

Also, is this a new dagger? First one I've ever seen.

EDIT: Btw the originals for the weapons are on the left..
...I hate marquees.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

J-man wrote:I was having fun changing colors on some MS weapons.. :-

Also, is this a new dagger? First one I've ever seen.

EDIT: Btw the originals for the weapons are on the left..
Yeah dragon toenails are worth 10 mil right now. :D
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Wow.. I want one.. ;)
...I hate marquees.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

J-man wrote:Wow.. I want one.. ;)
Lol btw nice new pic J-man. :D
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Thanks.. I'm lvl 31 now btw.. \:D/

EDIT: Hm.. I thought this was in the MS subforum.. Can someone move it? And here's another pic of me getting my 2nd job.. But what is that blue bow I'm holding? And can you spot something else strange?

...I hate marquees.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Oh my look at his hp and mp bar. :shock:

Oh btw dragon toenails have dropped in price. They are now down to about 1 mil each for below average. For average they are about 2 mil each. And above average 3 mil. I would suggest not buying them for another week or two. If I were you. :anxious: Oh yeah btw I bought tobis for 2.1 mil. \:D/ w00t!!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

danadelfos wrote:Oh yeah btw I bought tobis for 2.1 mil. \:D/ w00t!!
/me hand-twitches.
...Destroy...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.