SSBM

(Super Smash Bros. Melee...)

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

The longest I played was actually the original SSB. I played by myself with three computers, with everyone having 99 lives. Several hours later I had 50 lives, and they were down to about 14, and that's when I quit.

-Jonathan
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Jonathan wrote:The longest I played was actually the original SSB. I played by myself with three computers, with everyone having 99 lives. Several hours later I had 50 lives, and they were down to about 14, and that's when I quit.

-Jonathan
I remember doing that with the orignal one my brother's were trying to find a way to make time go by before we were to celabrate christmas I think it was with my dad's side of the family. Well we had one computer and the three of us at 99 lives and we played that out all the way creating stuff up like the "Buffet of Death". :lol:

Lord Sesshoumaru
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

You can have lots of fun with tweaking item appearance rates. Try setting only mini and mega mushrooms to appear, and see what fun happens. :D

If nothing else, it's fun to just turn up item appearance to "Very High" resulting in a more massive amount of toys to throw at your opponents than usual.
Not dead yet.