Game Consoles

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

What do you own, or would like to own.

PS2
45%
XBox
25%
Gamecube
20%
Nintendo
5%
Game boy
5%

Total votes: 20

Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Game Consoles

Post by Larry The Pickle »

What games do you have to go with it?
My family has a PS2. I have James Bond: Agent Under Fire, and Bionicle. My family has ALOT of PS2 games, but that's all I have personally.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

how bout PC,PSP,DS, and others
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

Eugene Kendall wrote:how bout PC,PSP,DS, and others
Obviosly if your on this website you have a PC (maybe no PC games, but a PC none-the-less), I didn't think about PSP (since it's rather new), and what is a DS?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

nintendo DS
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

Nintendo, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64.... they are all summed up in Ninetendo.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I own an Xbox, and my brother has a Gamecube. I used to play on both just as much, but now the limited gaming time I have is generally spent playing solely Xbox games.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Atari 2600, NES, Game Boy, Super Nintendo, Playstation, Game Boy Advance, Playstation 2, Xbox.

Though my Xbox also plays many of those system's games, as well as Genesis, arcade, and N64...
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

SUPER NINTENDO!!!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Xbox and PC. I use both consoles to emulate other ones, so via software, I have a PSX, GBA, GB, Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, N64, and more. Much fun.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

The Top Crusader wrote:Atari 2600, NES, Game Boy, Super Nintendo, Playstation, Game Boy Advance, Playstation 2, Xbox.

Though my Xbox also plays many of those system's games, as well as Genesis, arcade, and N64...
Wow! You have all that?! :-s :shock: That must've been expensive!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Jman 009 wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Atari 2600, NES, Game Boy, Super Nintendo, Playstation, Game Boy Advance, Playstation 2, Xbox.

Wow! You have all that?! :-s :shock: That must've been expensive!
Well... considering I've had 22 years to collect them all, it's not so bad... I bought most of them myself, though I think we may have had the Atari 2600 before I was born, and the NES was a gift for my brother and I... after that my parents refused to buy us any more consoles and stuff, so, the rest I purchased of my own money, after I started working (the Super Nintendo was pretty much replaced by the N64 by the time I got one, though you could still find the games in stores back then).
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

A broken SNES, Nintendo, and Sega CD... a half-broken PS1, a working Gamecube, a working GBASP, a working Genesis (!) and a working N64. Sold my PS2, and haven't gotten a DS yet... though I sort of want one.
And a Z-Machine emulator. ...never mind. I'm a text adventure freak.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I played the Wario Ware Touched demo on the DS at GameStop today (my friend works there so I have to go in all the time and pretend to steal the empty display boxes)... and it was pretty fun. That game is really weird... ](*,)
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

PS2! Jman, I LOVE that James Bond game you have! It is my favorite!!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My brother is buying an X-box, TV, and some games from a guy he knows from work. That's gonna be awesome. Since we'll be able to practice Halo more, we'll kick buns better at Halo playing youth events.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I used to own a Game Boy, but it stopped working because I did not use it for a long time. I have never bought another one. Don't plan on buying another one.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I got a PS2 from a friend for free but I don't have any games on it so I'm thinking of making it as a computer - ripping all the parts out.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

That's how I got my XBOX. It was broken so my friend gave it to me. I just threw a mod chip in it, along with a bigger hard drive, and it's good to go.
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

I prefer PC over any gaming console
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Nick wrote:I prefer PC over any gaming console
So do I, actually. There are, however, some games which simply must be played on a console to get the full experience. Crazy Taxi for example. Nowhere near as fun on the PC.