Age of Empires

...AOE III is out!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:I haven't played it, but it sounds like a fun game. Free downloadable version, anybody? \:D/
That's called piracy. :(

But there are always free demos! ;)
Free demos anybody? \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Yay for playing AOEII with Trent and joining this game with a bunch of other random online people who are....well...very expirienced...and then all I have is five villagers and then one of the mean people comes and kills them all. :D If y'all are better at this game...you should definately play with people you know...

"Haha, yes." :D
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Frank wrote:Yay for playing AOEII with Trent and joining this game with a bunch of other random online people who are....well...very expirienced...and then all I have is five villagers and then one of the mean people comes and kills them all. :D If y'all are better at this game...you should definately play with people you know...

"Haha, yes." :D
"Indeed." ;)

We should play again sometime! \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

got aoe 3 yesterday.....rocks
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Top Cat
Fourscore and seven

Post by Top Cat »

It's cool, but I prefer Empire Earth. You can go to the future! Even though I don't like it. But I still haven't gotten EE 2. But that's just my preference
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Empire Earth is really nice. But AoE has just barely better graphics.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis