Game Winning Celebrations!

Did you just finish a game? Well, party on!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Game Winning Celebrations!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Post what game you just finished, and how happy you are with it! \:D/

I just finished Metal Gear Solid Three, and it was amazing. I can't really compare MGS 1, 2, or 3 with eachother, they are all unique in their own ways. All masterpieces. Now I wait patiently for MGS4! :pray:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

It was a few weeks ago, but I beat "Shadow of the Colossus". A really fun game for the Playstation 2 with incredible epic battles... you are like David taking on 16 different goliaths, made by the same people who created ICO. The graphics weren't the best (though they weren't bad), but the game itself was a lot of fun. A pretty different ending too, which was nice.
Hawk
Brings Love and Joy

Post by Hawk »

I just beat Spyro. It's quite fun but it was too short. ](*,)
Sorry guys, I lost internet. Hope to see you again soon!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Kirby: Canvas Curse, Gunstar Super Heroes (both Red and Blue, Easy mode...)
And Super Mario RPG, again for some reason...
I am going to make you play Treasure stuff, EB, if it's the last thing I do. *packs up Genesis and games, dramatically begins some form of quest*
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

All 100 medals and all maps and story completed on advanced ward: dual strike! \:D/
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Shadowpaw wrote:It was a few weeks ago, but I beat "Shadow of the Colossus". A really fun game for the Playstation 2 with incredible epic battles... you are like David taking on 16 different goliaths, made by the same people who created ICO. The graphics weren't the best (though they weren't bad), but the game itself was a lot of fun. A pretty different ending too, which was nice.
Ooh, my buddy Phill was telling me about it. Maybe it can hold me off untill the new Zelda. So it's definatley worth playing, SP? I saw screenshots and they looked amazing.

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

My brother is on the seventh or eigth one, and he continues to essentially wax poetic about the game... seems worthwhile from reviews.
ICO had some of the most beautiful graphics I've ever seen, and that's just speaking from videos...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

It's definitely lots of fun, the graphics didn't blow me away but they weren't terrible... it's just I've been playing a lot of games like "Quake IV", "F.E.A.R." and "Age of Empires III", so the graphics didn't quite measure up to those games. I would recommened it... though don't go in expecting a game like Zelda (or any game you've ever played before), as it's quite a unique game that you've never played before... though the closest game that comes to it would be ICO.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Weren't they manufactured by the same company?

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Yeah, which is why they are the only kind of games like each other. No one really makes games like they do.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Shadowpaw wrote:Yeah, which is why they are the only kind of games like each other. No one really makes games like they do.
....valve....
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:....valve....
Haha, I mean that no game company makes games like ICO and Shadow of the Colossus... I prefer the games made by Blizzard, Valve, and Bioware to both Shadow of the Colossus and ICO, but those games are played in a very unique way that you don't find in other games.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I just beat Minesweeper on Expert!! \:D/

I know, I know... your congratulations is well recieved. It took me months to do it but I finally have a record there in the high scores

*sigh* I really don't know what to do with my life now :anxious:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I have beaten pathetically few games in my time. :sad: I usually get about halfway through, and then move on. One of my greatest accomplishments was beating C&C Generals Zero Hour on the hardest mode, and then beating every skirmish map against the maximum number of the hardest difficulty opponents, up to 5 of whom were allied. My skill has since waned.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I feel like a failure if I don't beat a game. Not that I haven't completed many games (there are numerous ones I haven't), but I try my hardest to get through a game unless it's so utterly boring I just can't help it.

Then there are games like Far Cry and Half Life 2, that I got to within a few hours worth of playing before the finale and never finished them due to various distractions (ie, school/website/work). I finally went back and played through all of Half Life 2 back in September, and intend to play through Far Cry again this Christmas. Though Far Cry I played on the "realistic" mode, which was insanely hard and there was no quick saves... ao I'm not sure I'm up to playing the whole thing through again :(.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I just beat the training thingummy on the original counter strike! 24 MB RAM my foot! ;)
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Speaking of which, someone still has my Counterstrike disc, and has for the last 3 years. I must retrieve it.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

^I know that feeling. I still have never again seen my rare Monkey Island Madness cd :(

to get I replacement, I might have to spend as much as a hundred bucks :(
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I just beat Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors and KOTOR II: The Sith Lords...
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:I just beat Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors
What an achievment. You must be proud! =D> I'd never think of being sarcastic ever!

Call me Sergeant Pepper.