xbox 360

anyone lucky enough to get one?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
map
Found

xbox 360

Post by map »

Anyone lucky enough to get a xbox 360?
Does anyone want one?

Have you check eBay and see how much they are going for? It's unbelievable. People are getting atleast double what the retail price is for them. We are being told here that we won't be getting anymore in until March or April. Has anyone else heard that?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

My store isn't going to have any available, other than reserves, until at least February.

Initially we were promised all our reserves on launch day, then we were promised 50 on launch day, and another 50 every week after... then that got cut down to 20 a week... now we haven't gotten any at all since the launch day.

Yay for Microsoft! \:D/

And personally the only reason I'd want one now is to sell it on Ebay...
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

I haven't got one personely, but my brother does.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Brian wrote:My store isn't going to have any available, other than reserves, until at least February.

Initially we were promised all our reserves on launch day, then we were promised 50 on launch day, and another 50 every week after... then that got cut down to 20 a week... now we haven't gotten any at all since the launch day.

Yay for Microsoft! \:D/

And personally the only reason I'd want one now is to sell it on Ebay...
And they say AMD has difficulty producing at volume... uh huh... :roll:
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I got one :). I was supposed to get 2, but the other place I ordered from never sent it :(. I would have sold the only one I had on ebay had I known the second one wasn't going to get here in time :(.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I'd like to get one. But, wow, Money sure doesn't grow on trees...

Maybe after Christmas.

BC
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The gamers clan has had discussion on this for a while. :) I got one but cant open it till Christmas! :mecry:
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I saw people waiting in line for some...but I have other things I'd rather buy. The X2 is good enough for me.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

What's the big deal with the Xbox 360?! I mean I look at the way everyone grabs for them, and am disgusted! It's just a game console! We didn't get our PS2 till it went down to $99.99. People can just wait a while, I mean seriously... READ A BOOK!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jman 009 wrote:What's the big deal with the Xbox 360?! I mean I look at the way everyone grabs for them, and am disgusted! It's just a game console! We didn't get our PS2 till it went down to $99.99. People can just wait a while, I mean seriously... READ A BOOK!
Well I dont understand like all the twelve year old kids with their moms waiting out at 2 AM to get them an Xbox 360, but some of us are what you would call hardcore gamers. I put a reserve on mine back when they were first taking them. Its annoying that kids who cant get past a first level of a game alway get whatever they want...but for those who wait till Christmas knowing thats basically all theyre getting or those who work hard and save money for a game system I say they should get one...and books dude...like...dude all the good books have been read by now. >_>
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Jman 009 wrote:What's the big deal with the Harry Potter Series?! I mean I look at the way everyone grabs for them, and am disgusted! It's just a book! We didn't get our LOTR till it went down to $9.99. People can just wait a while, I mean seriously... PLAY A GAME!!
\:D/
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

I might be getting it for Christmas! \:D/
-PP, the pinnacle of wicked awesome.

Check out the Christian Youth Zone!
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.-Henry Ward Beecher