From Russia With Love

Latest Bond Game

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

From Russia With Love

Post by The Top Crusader »

Anyone else check this out? I borrowed it from work... \:D/ It's pretty cool, plays like Everything Or Nothing, which the little bit I played of, I liked... I'm not much for first person shooters, so this Bond game is more up my alley... though I did enjoy the original Goldeneye and the Rogue Agent one to a degree. But the really awesome thing about this game is it's set in the 60's and stars Sean Connery. \:D/ The movies from the 60's have always been my favorite, so that makes the game extra cool.

I've heard complaints that it's too short and not very challenging, but that's fine with me since I'm just borrowing it... :boohoo:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I found that the James Bond line lost its buttery goodness when they started on third gen consoles Die another Day was just...horrible. But then the new "007" games came out like Rouge Agent...I heard that was good but it didnt even have Bond in it I hear. But now that this game has the Top Crusader seal of approval I just might have to try it. ;)
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I thought the general idea of this game was pure genious but I never really like From Russia With Love.

I look foward to them implementing this idea for other Bond films \:D/
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Eventually (no time with all my other games!) I might try this, though I was hesistant because of the lukewarm reviews. Goldeneye was such a fantastic game that every Bond game since then has just not satisified me.

Though even playing the old Goldeneye, the controls feel so awkward now that I don't think I could play my whole way through again!
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Yeah, the N64 was not ideally oriented for 1st person shooters even though RARE was able to produce two outstanding FPS in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again