Gah the game erases of doooooom!

Nooo my saved game with every pictobox figurine!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Gah the game erases of doooooom!

Post by EK »

My game of trauma center was recently erased by my little cousin, I didnt get mad I just politely took it away from him and when he asked why I said it was broken.... *Note to self take games out then give them the system*. Any of you guys have any game erased stories?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Missingno.
Thank you.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

That happened with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :(. I had completed 100% of everything in that game, from the major quests to the side quests and was pretty proud of myself. . One weekend I was camping with a friend and when I came home, my game was completely erased. Some friends of the family had come over and I can only assume they did it, which was kind of upsetting because there are three slots for people to start a new game and only the first one was even in use :(. Ever since then, I've always been very protective of my game and game systems :(.

Years later I got the Zelda pre-order bonus for my Gamecube, but I only played up to the midway point of the game's main quest before I got Wind Waker and never went back.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Sort of.... I was sitting in my room a number years ago (back on a 486) playing what I think was Sim City. My sister and her friend came in..... The friend pretended to press the power button on my comp. I freaked out, and told her to get away from it and not push the button. She of course pretended to do it again, and accidentally actually turned the comp off. I hadn't saved in 45 minutes. Very upset about that one...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:Missingno.
Thank you.
...I remember that...Cinnabar Island, the right side right?
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Eon Spitfire EK V2 wrote:Any of you guys have any game erased stories?
Are you kidding!!! Hundreds of them I'm afraid :(

First my little brother erased all the games off of our old '86 Mac (I really miss those games :cry:)

Then a few years later he completely erased my personal 486 harddrive with classic games like Commander Keen, Raptor and Blakestone mostly completed

Then I erased my own harddrive by a freakish accident #-o

Then my harddrive for my old Pentium II wasn't working at all and the only option left was to reformat it - erasing games like Descent, AOE, and Myst and Riven.

And then...

well there are more but I simply can't go on any further. :noway:
I think I'll forever be emotionally scared :cry:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Wow you have had whole games erased! And I thought just having saves erased was bad...
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Indeed :(

and the old Mac games are literally impossible to find...
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again