Megaman Zero 5 [might contain spoiler]

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Megaman Zero 5 [might contain spoiler]

Post by uz »

ok guys, after seeing the final picture of Zero 4... what do you guys think?
Would capcom, Inafune to be percise, give Zero a excuse to be revived?

In my personal opinion, I think he will, Zero just can't be killed off by an explosion... that's impossible... besides it just showed his helmet and nothing else... and his memory chip was chipped off right? I gotta go back and replay it to find out...
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I played up to MMX2. That was enough for me. ;)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

erm O_o this is talking about the gba series... not the ps/ps2 series...
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

That was SNES, you young whippersnapper! :p

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

ahh SNE i remember with X going strong and stuff... X turned into a better Maverick Hunter
it's cool i get to play as Zero in the beginning of one of those

but back to the topic

do you think Zero will revive?
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Capcom won't kill off one of their best money-making franchise characters as long as the fanboys keep loving him. ;)

He'll be back.

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

yeah you are right... Zero will come back... but I want to here what other people might think... Of course... I don't think Zero will be killed off so easily though...
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

So, how many forms has old Sigma taken? ;)

I miss Dr. Wily. :-s

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Ehh, bit of a difference of opinion on this.
On one hand, Z4's ending made a pretty good closure to the series, and maybe if they kill it off we will *cough*FINALLY GET NEW ORIGINAL/LEGENDS GAMES*cough*.
On the other hand, er, no chance of Copy X MKIII?... or more of the Guardians?... sigh. Also, what EB said... there probably will be a 5, even if it is more of a moneymaking idea.

Oh. and hi. >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

hi finally got on too

z5 will definately be on... since... Z's memory crystal disappeared... also the guardians never showed up in 4...

sigma had taken atleast 8 last time i counted... wait 10 with the gba ones then um adding mission command, assuming theres a sigma in there then there will be 11 different sigmas in 11 different games not counting the change of forms in each game...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Grr, I hope they like at least make some more X games the Zero ones get tiresome. I want MMBN 6! But yeah the more money they get the more games they will make...
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

I remember when Zero was like, the man. MMX1. Oooh yeah. Zero totally saves your tail in the beginning againts Vile. And then, in one of the later games, you could BE Zero. I was so stoked.

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

so... why not play the zero series? it's fun and... hard when you don't know what you are doing...