February Contest!

After a sabbatical type thing.

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

February Contest!

Post by EK »

Ok, this months contest was originally planned to be a game designing contes...but we figured that would take too long for you guys to complete in a month so when David O introduced us to this great game called "N" (Get N here.) "N" has a great feature for you too be able too create user levels VERY easily...but these levels can be badd or good...some of them are really bad and some are really good. So I was thinking that the February Contest should be an N level design contest. Too enter just download "N" and look in the readme about how too make levels, the deadline for entries is February 28th, and the prizes are having a used game from my collection mailed to you.
Last edited by EK on Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

That'll be fun!!! *runs off to do it, later*
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

This is an excellent idea EK :D It's what I was hoping for when the concept of "contest" was mentioned.

Though I have literally no time to create such a level, I'll do my best...

Does it count if I submit one of my brother's as long as everyone know's it his?
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

STRYPER wrote:This is an excellent idea EK :D It's what I was hoping for when the concept of "contest" was mentioned.

Though I have literally no time to create such a level, I'll do my best...

Does it count if I submit one of my brother's as long as everyone know's it his?
Yes, as long as if you win your little brother recieves the prize. ;)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

So a real game?? As in, in the mail??
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

danadelfos wrote:So a real game?? As in, in the mail??
Yep. :D