Sunday's Emporium

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Frank wrote:Yes, I had no more time for this fine establishment (for various reasons...) and so Sunday's Emporium has changed ownership. But no worries, folks...the shop is in good hands. :D *looks forward to the re-grand opening*
It is okay, Frank we understand. :wink: Everyone has to give up somethings. :D
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Sundays Emporium wrote:*puts up sign*

*reads the sign for all to hear*

Sunday's Emporium has changed ownership and is closed. \:D/ We hope to reopen within the next few weeks!

Thank you all! (If you have an order that really needs to be done, we may be able to negogiate something. :wink:)

You all have been wonderful customers, and we hope to serve you soon!
Awww. *will miss the wonderfullness of Sunday's Emporium*. Can I still advertise it :anxious:?
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Kenric wrote:
Sundays Emporium wrote:*puts up sign*

*reads the sign for all to hear*

Sunday's Emporium has changed ownership and is closed. \:D/ We hope to reopen within the next few weeks!

Thank you all! (If you have an order that really needs to be done, we may be able to negogiate something. :wink:)

You all have been wonderful customers, and we hope to serve you soon!
Awww. *will miss the wonderfullness of Sunday's Emporium*. Can I still advertise it :anxious:?
I'm sure whomever is re-opening the store would love to have you advertize for them, Kenric! :highfive:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It's been over 2 months now! :mecry: Whoever was going to reopen it, are you still planning on it? :pray:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Funny, I was just thinking that earlier today! Someone, whoever you are, please do reopen! :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I guess they decided not to do it. :(

I would be willing to take it up, but I don't know exactly what to do. If someone DOES know what to do, PM me about it, okay? :pray:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

The Someone is AIOFan11....since she hasn't really been on lately- I don't think she'd mind if you took over.... :-k

PM me for more info Laura... O:)

EDIT::

Haha---oohh, I'll PM you...since you asked first... :D
Sundays Emporium
Not as new
Location: Behind the counter, ready to take your order. May I help you?

Post by Sundays Emporium »

Hello All! I'm in the process of possibly working with Laura to re-open the shop! I haven't talked with her yet- but she may be interested in taking on some employees.

Please PM me for details- as I will be helping Laura get started if she so chooses.

[if you would like to receive a quicker answer...PM Sibby....because--well, this IS Sibby!]

;)

Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

If the shop is still open, I would like a delux lava lamp. Please.

-SA
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I don't think that it is re-opening yet. :( I think that there wil be a post to say when it's for open again, and then you can PM them with your order and donation. :)
jtmcgee
Pilgrim

Post by jtmcgee »

I'm so excited, I wanna by something, the pictures look SOO yummy, or cool depends on if it's food or not :)
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Laura Ingalls here! :) I have a few more things to get from Sibby, but hopefully we'll be open soon. Your patience is appreciated! :)
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

La-la-la...check your PMs Laura! :D
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

We are now reopened! Many thanks to Sibby for all her help and her work on the new website. :) All of us here at Sunday's are looking forward to serving the people of the ToO!

I know that you've always wished to send a friend a gift or two. Maybe flowers or candy or something. Now that wish can come true! Yes! You can now request an item to be sent to a person, from yourself or anonymously! (Yay for secret admirers!) What could possibly be better?? Nothing. People, you cannot know the joy that comes from opening your PM box and discovering that someone cares! It's beautiful! Totally boosts everyone's day. (I should get some testimonials up here at one point.) Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts...what a sweet thing to do for someone!

First, you must consult our catalogue for candy, flowers or random gifts! The Emporium's Catalogue (Still under a bit of construction!)

Then, you choose an item and PM Sunday's Emporium with your purchase! Please tell us what you want us to send, plus a personal message from you! (or from "anonymous") Either Laura Ingalls, Darcie, Evil Chick, or Sibby will send it off right away!

All purchases from Sunday's Emporium are $10. Enjoy! (Custom item requests are the same price.)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! I'm so glad that Sunday's Emporium is back! \:D/ Thanks for the work that has been put into this, Laura and Sibby and anybody else who was quite involved! \:D/ I love the categories on the new site - that's a nice feature!
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

My general store sells all this and more... including cakes! We sell avatars.. siggies... everything you want will be custom made for you or personally chosen for by a very tasteful person. Oh yes! We sell dolls too! Gifts! Teddy bears with hearts! 'You are my bumble-bees' and all things all things and more!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Ahem, Hakeber... please avoid advertising for your own shop in someone else's! That's fairly unfriendly. Please refrain from advertising in any posts; instead place an ad in your signature if you wish it to be known. :)

As for this shop, there are plenty of holidays upcoming! A perfect time to send your friends something special! What could be better than a gift from Sunday's? \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle wrote:My general store sells all this and more... including cakes! We sell avatars.. siggies... everything you want will be custom made for you or personally chosen for by a very tasteful person. Oh yes! We sell dolls too! Gifts! Teddy bears with hearts! 'You are my bumble-bees' and all things all things and more!
sounds like something a rathbone would do :D ;)
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Hello ToO!

We here at Sunday's are certainly enjoying serving you since our reopening. :) We hope you'll always consider Sunday's Emporium when you want to sent that perfect gift!

If you look at our catalog, you'll find that new items have been added, including the very special Catspaw's Creampuff. :D This item only is $20. All our other orders will stay at the same low price of $10.

Are you interested in renting advertising space in your siggy to Sunday's? Please contact us if you are interested! We have several wonderful Christmas siggys just waiting for you to use!
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

agent3xq wrote:
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle wrote:My general store sells all this and more... including cakes! We sell avatars.. siggies... everything you want will be custom made for you or personally chosen for by a very tasteful person. Oh yes! We sell dolls too! Gifts! Teddy bears with hearts! 'You are my bumble-bees' and all things all things and more!
sounds like something a rathbone would do :D ;)
I am a Rathbone