Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Last listened to: The Price of Freedom
Currently listening to: A Prisoner for Christ
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just listened to "It's a Wrap!" last night. It's one of my favourites that I never get tired of listening to. "Spit and clay? It probably looked a lot like that man's oatmeal."
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Catspaw wrote:I just listened to "It's a Wrap!" last night. It's one of my favourites that I never get tired of listening to. "Spit and clay? It probably looked a lot like that man's oatmeal."
I love Glenn! Well, I love him in "It's a Wrap!" and "Blessings in Disguise." I wish he could have stuck around longer.

I've been listening to a lot of two-parters recently. I finished "Gone..." today and it's so sad. :cry:
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

The last episode I listened to was "Love is in the Air, Parts 1-2." It's a classic \:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Connie, Parts 1 and 2. <3
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

I just heard "W-O-R-R-Y" for the first time. It made me laugh. :lol: I loved it!
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

Castles and Cauldrons. Been dreading this part of the marathon.
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Petrichor wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I just listened to "It's a Wrap!" last night. It's one of my favourites that I never get tired of listening to. "Spit and clay? It probably looked a lot like that man's oatmeal."
I love Glenn! Well, I love him in "It's a Wrap!" and "Blessings in Disguise." I wish he could have stuck around longer.

I've been listening to a lot of two-parters recently. I finished "Gone..." today and it's so sad. :cry:
Glenn is too funny. He's the kind of character that would totally drive me crazy if I had to see him every day in real life, but he's great in every episode he's in.

"Gone..." always makes me cry too! I usually only listen if I feel like crying for some other reason, because I don't like crying more than necessary, but it is such a good episode that I have to listen sometimes.
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

In accordance with the season, I just listened to Moses, The Passover Parts 1 and 2. Definitely one of the best Bible episodes in my opinion!
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

Because tomorrow is Easter, I just listened to "The Imagination Station, Revisited, Parts 1-2"!
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Monica Stone wrote:Because tomorrow is Easter, I just listened to "The Imagination Station, Revisited, Parts 1-2"!
I love those episodes! I was a little heartbroken when Kelly didn't come back after the reboot.

I just finished listening to all the "Plan B" episodes from the Novacom saga. I think that "Plan B: Resistance" is one of my all-time favorite Connie episodes, and the scene at the end with Connie and Whit is really beautiful.
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

Monica Stone wrote:Because tomorrow is Easter, I just listened to "The Imagination Station, Revisited, Parts 1-2"!
Definitely a great reminder of what Easter is really about.
Just finished Bernard and Esther, Parts 1 and 2
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

Parakeet wrote:
Just finished Bernard and Esther, Parts 1 and 2
I love that one!!
I just finished "Easy Money"!
Now, I'm listening to "Divided We Fall" :inlove:
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Just finished both parts of "Under the Influence" as part of my Novacom marathon. Now I'm listening to "The Black Veil." It's honestly a little strange hearing them talk about a mysterious, worldwide disease, given the present situation.
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

Petrichor wrote:Just finished both parts of "Under the Influence" as part of my Novacom marathon. Now I'm listening to "The Black Veil." It's honestly a little strange hearing them talk about a mysterious, worldwide disease, given the present situation.
I was listening to "A Name, Not a Number, Parts 1-2" a few days ago and taking into account what's happening, it was an interesting experience.
As of now, I just listened to "Like Father, Like Wooton."
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

Monica Stone wrote:As of now, I just listened to "Like Father, Like Wooton."

I miss Grady and Wooton.
Last listened to The Scales of Justice, and now Tales of Moderation.
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I finished up the Novacom saga with "Exit." I had forgotten how much I really loved the Novacom saga. Such good storytelling and character arcs.

But now I have no idea what to listen to next. :( Maybe I'll close my eyes and click around randomly and see what the forces of fate choose for my next episode.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Petrichor wrote:I finished up the Novacom saga with "Exit." I had forgotten how much I really loved the Novacom saga. Such good storytelling and character arcs.

But now I have no idea what to listen to next. :( Maybe I'll close my eyes and click around randomly and see what the forces of fate choose for my next episode.
It's a sign! Eugene did that in the first episode of the Wish You Were Here album. That's what you should listen to next which by the way was the last thing I listened to haha
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Kaida wrote:
Petrichor wrote:I finished up the Novacom saga with "Exit." I had forgotten how much I really loved the Novacom saga. Such good storytelling and character arcs.

It's a sign! Eugene did that in the first episode of the Wish You Were Here album. That's what you should listen to next which by the way was the last thing I listened to haha
Haha, I hadn't thought of that, but that's true! I think that's what I'll listen to next. Bernard and Eugene's road trip is comedy gold.

I actually ended up listening to the "A Touch of Healing" episodes and "Where Is Thy Sting?" which may have been a bad idea. I don't think I've listened to "Where Is Thy Sting?" since my grandma died, and I cried my eyes out.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Petrichor wrote: Haha, I hadn't thought of that, but that's true! I think that's what I'll listen to next. Bernard and Eugene's road trip is comedy gold.

I actually ended up listening to the "A Touch of Healing" episodes and "Where Is Thy Sting?" which may have been a bad idea. I don't think I've listened to "Where Is Thy Sting?" since my grandma died, and I cried my eyes out.
That album is definitely a favorite. I used to listen to it all the time as a kid and really missed it. I very much enjoyed listening to it again.

Sorry about your grandma. Was she a believer?
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty