Listening Again

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Listening Again

Post by Jehoshaphat »

I haven't listened to AIO in over a year, I am interested in starting up again. I don't know where to start though. I also don't have access to a lot of episodes which is unfortunate.

Anyone have any recommendations?
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

One of my classic favourites that always makes me laugh is "Roommates." Do you have access to that one?

Or do you have a favourite that you really enjoy that would help you get back into an AIO-loving state?
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I will definitely look for Roommates again! I forgot about that episode.

I have always loved "Basset Hounds", "Broken Window", and "The Mortal Coil", I may have to try and find those episodes again.

I think the main thing is listening to the new episode. I forgot where I left off so I don't know where to start again, or even if I should listen to the new ones right away. I may just have to start with the old and work my way up to the new!
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Some people have done that - listening through every single episode in order! Considering how many episodes there are, that's pretty impressive! I often pick a favourite to listen to, but I have lots of favourites to choose from. :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I listened to "The Time Has Come" from album 25 in my truck on Easter Sunday. Fantastic episode, one of my personal favorites.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed May 08, 2019 6:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln