What would you like to see on an AIO website?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

What would you like to see on an AIO website?

Post by snubs »

I've been playing with the idea of creating a website for my fan page, Odyssey Moments. It's something I would love to make happen in order to broaden the possibilities of what I could do.

So, my question to you is, what would you like to see on an AIO website?

. . . . . . .

A lot of you have may have already seen this, but for those who haven't, check out this beautifully amazing logo I commissioned for my page! I did the logo design, and my fellow artist friend, Emma did the AIO art. :inlove: \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Jay_Smouse
Not as new

Post by Jay_Smouse »

Some more AIO themed merchandise would be nice to see. Also, episode reviews, fan theories, and maybe a podcast with an initial reaction to each new episode as they come out.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Jay_Smouse wrote:Some more AIO themed merchandise would be nice to see. Also, episode reviews, fan theories, and maybe a podcast with an initial reaction to each new episode as they come out.
Thanks for the input! All those sound like fun ideas. :yes:

I tried to go to your website/blog, but it wouldn't go through, chrome was saying it was unsafe. :?

EDIT: Nevermind.. I got it to work. Looks good! I love seeing other fan sites!
Last edited by snubs on Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyDude
Processing

Post by MonkeyDude »

Dude, that's a great logo!! I've actually seen your page floating around and I really enjoyed scrolling through it! This would be a large undertaking but I've always thought it'd be nice to have a designated Odyssey art and writing gallery. I know that there have been places where people can put their art and stories around for along time (like here, the SS, or AO3) but it'd be so great to get them all together in one place. I know that probably isn't possible but it's always been a wishful dream of mine. I also think all the ideas previously mentioned by Jay_Smouse are great too.
*Finger guns aggressively*
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

MonkeyDude wrote:Dude, that's a great logo!! I've actually seen your page floating around and I really enjoyed scrolling through it! This would be a large undertaking but I've always thought it'd be nice to have a designated Odyssey art and writing gallery. I know that there have been places where people can put their art and stories around for along time (like here, the SS, or AO3) but it'd be so great to get them all together in one place. I know that probably isn't possible but it's always been a wishful dream of mine. I also think all the ideas previously mentioned by Jay_Smouse are great too.
Thanks! So glad you like it!! =D

And yes! That is one thing I wanted to do, at least for the fan art side of things. I wanted to have a collective place to showcase AIO Fan Art. :yes: But fanfics and such would be pretty awesome too!
MonkeyDude
Processing

Post by MonkeyDude »

Yeah, for sure! That sounds great! l'll be looking forward to it!!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Jay_Smouse
Not as new

Post by Jay_Smouse »

snubs wrote:
Jay_Smouse wrote:Some more AIO themed merchandise would be nice to see. Also, episode reviews, fan theories, and maybe a podcast with an initial reaction to each new episode as they come out.
Thanks for the input! All those sound like fun ideas. :yes:

I tried to go to your website/blog, but it wouldn't go through, chrome was saying it was unsafe. :?

EDIT: Nevermind.. I got it to work. Looks good! I love seeing other fan sites!
Thanks! I'll be looking forward to your site too!