Four Weeks of the OAC for Free!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

I don't think there is on the ap, but if you're using a computer, it shows a progress bar under the episodes you've listened to or started. If I'm using the ap, I just add the episodes I'm going to be listening to to my downloaded episodes, and remove them from the list as I listen to them.
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

ByeByeBrownie wrote:I don't think there is on the ap, but if you're using a computer, it shows a progress bar under the episodes you've listened to or started. If I'm using the ap, I just add the episodes I'm going to be listening to to my downloaded episodes, and remove them from the list as I listen to them.
Hmm. I wonder if there's something wrong with my account. If I'm actively listening to an episode, it shows it at the bottom of the screen, but whenever I leave the page, it makes me log in again and that progress bar goes away. If I go through the albums, it shows which episodes I've listened to, but I was just wondering if there was a way to automatically pick up where I left off without manually opening up the album.

(Side note: I just realized which episode your username came from and I love it. \:D/)
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

Petrichor wrote:
ByeByeBrownie wrote:I don't think there is on the ap, but if you're using a computer, it shows a progress bar under the episodes you've listened to or started. If I'm using the ap, I just add the episodes I'm going to be listening to to my downloaded episodes, and remove them from the list as I listen to them.
Hmm. I wonder if there's something wrong with my account. If I'm actively listening to an episode, it shows it at the bottom of the screen, but whenever I leave the page, it makes me log in again and that progress bar goes away. If I go through the albums, it shows which episodes I've listened to, but I was just wondering if there was a way to automatically pick up where I left off without manually opening up the album.

(Side note: I just realized which episode your username came from and I love it. \:D/)
I doubt it's your account. In my experience, the club tends to be pretty glitchy on the whole. It was just giving me some trouble this afternoon.

(Side note: One of my favorite episodes! :D)
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
A2Z
Fourscore and seven

Post by A2Z »

Petrichor wrote:Does anyone know if there's some kind of listening history feature or a way to see the last episode you listened to? :-k
Write them down on sticky notes...
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

A2Z wrote:
Petrichor wrote:Does anyone know if there's some kind of listening history feature or a way to see the last episode you listened to? :-k
Write them down on sticky notes...
Lol yeah I printed out a list of all the episodes and am checking them off... I agree, they should add a history feature. So much easier.
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Parakeet wrote:
A2Z wrote: Write them down on sticky notes...
Lol yeah I printed out a list of all the episodes and am checking them off... I agree, they should add a history feature. So much easier.
Yeah, given how much AIO I've been cramming in with my free trial, I'd prefer not to drown my desk in sticky notes.

UPDATE: I discovered where they were hiding the Radio Theatre episodes! \:D/ It looks like they have four stories available right now. I'm not actually sure if this is connected to the Club or if this is available to everyone, but I'm very happy to have found it!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nice! This looks separate from the Club. I have all of those, but on CD, which I don't really listen to at home, so it's helpful to know where they're available online right npw.