What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Great choice, Evangeline. Today I bumped into my cousin's wife as she was about to rent Captain America 2, and I told her not to bother, but just to come to my house to borrow it, since i bought it. \:D/ It's one of those movies that I know that I'll rewatch, and then it feels worth it to buy it.

Today I watched George of the Jungle with a friend. \:D/ That was tons of fun. I hadn't seen it in a while, and we just laughed the whole way through. Good times!

EDIT/BUMP:
snubs wrote:The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
Your post reminded me that I wanted to see this movie, snubs, and now I have. \:D/ I did really enjoy it, and I'm glad that I finally watched it. It was fun and interesting and a little different without going too far overboard (other than literally). ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Watched Raiders of the Lost Ark on our new DVD \:D/ it was lovely quality and it was fun seeing it again (though I think I need to take a break from it because I feel like I've seen it a lot lately)

Till the end of the line.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Transformers 4: Age of Extinction. It wasn't *horrible* ...but it wasn't *amazing* either. The movies just don't bring justice to what Transformers really is. :noway:
Last edited by snubs on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shennifer wrote:Watched Raiders of the Lost Ark on our new DVD \:D/ it was lovely quality and it was fun seeing it again (though I think I need to take a break from it because I feel like I've seen it a lot lately)
I love Raiders! It's my favourite Indy movie....at least until I watch The Last Crusade, which is then my favourite until I watch Raiders again. ;)

I watched Wreck-it Ralph with a couple of friends tonight. I had a code for a free Redbox rental and we were trying to decide what to watch, and that was the movie that we all agreed on. It really is a fun, rewatchable movie. \:D/ Plus I love Jack McBrayer. :inlove:
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

The last movie I saw was Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction. I must say, that was a really bad movie....I don't get why people say it was so good. Very upset about that being the fourth one. :shame: :noway: :boohoo:
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I watched The Fault in Our Stars. I didn't cry, it wasn't too bad.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I watched a 2003 modernized version of Pride and Prejudice that I hadn't seen before. I heard about it a while ago but I couldn't find it to rent anywhere, so I finally broke down and bought it. My best friend and I watched it together, and it was a lot of fun. It's a modernized version that has taken significant liberties with the story, but since I was expected that to happen, I wasn't too traumatized. It was fun just to get to watch a chick flick with my best friend, since we hadn't done that in a while. Here's the IMDB link, if anybody is interested. If you're a book-to-movie purist, this is probably not the right production for you. ;) Apparently the characters are supposed to be Mormons, but that word is never actually used in the movie. They live in Utah and go to church, but there's very little by the way of any kind of actual religious content, other than that getting married is a good thing. ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Fireproof.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade \:D/ I love that movie! It really has way too many perfect little moments of humour. It's an emabrassment of riches all around, really!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

Super 8.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

It's a Wonderful Life!
You have to watch that at least once every Christmas season.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just finished watching "Corner Gas: The Movie" on TV. \:D/ I enjoyed the show, and it was great that they were able to make a movie now. It was a lot of fun. My mom even watched, and she almost never watches movies!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I watched The Dark Knight a few nights ago. I hadn't seen it since it was in theaters.

It was pretty excellent

Till the end of the line.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Home Alone.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My family watched Eloise at Christmastime together tonight. :D It's one of my sister's favourites, and her husband hadn't seen it yet, so that was fun! :D It's such a cute movie.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

A Christmas Story. TBS runs it for 24 hours starting Christmas Eve.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I watched the first Hobbit movie yesterday and the second one today to get ready to see the third one, which should happen on Sunday. \:D/ My memory isn't amazing, and it had been a year since I had seen the first two movies, so it seemed like a good time to watch again.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

It's a Wonderful Life! \:D/