Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Hey dose any one around here watch 24 and if you do what do you think?
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I'm a big fan of the show \:D/ . Last season I was really disappointed for most of the first half, but the last half was good... season 2 and this season are the best so far though. This season has been amazing and last night's episode was pretty intense. I look forward to the remaining 8 hours :).
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Yeah my mom likes the shows so I've gotten used to watching it. It's a pretty good action show and keeps you on your toes the whole way through.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I've never watched it.
drwhit73
Gold Member

Post by drwhit73 »

Never seen it though my sister is big on watching it and my wife saw it a few times.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

for thoughs who don't whatch it you have to start
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I really havent started watching the show till this season. I find this season really interesting. I made an avatar about the show that is very cool maybe one of you would like to purchase it from me? And yes its animated.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i would if i could aford it
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I ll ask someone from the board to upload it for me so you all can see and bid on its greatness.
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

I had never heard about it until my older brother began watching it. I haven't seen any of the shows, though.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I don't usually watch those type of shows. I just stick with Monk, The Dead Zone, Whose Line Is It anyway, and Fear Factor. Occasionally something else also. I don't even watch Magyver, or Murder She Wrote type tv shows anymore. I really really, prefer movies.
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

24 is the best, bar none. I only watch one hour a week of television, and that's my time with Jack Bauer.

-shasta
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Amen i think i am going to like you
Godsballerina
Gold Member

Post by Godsballerina »

I dont watch it, Ive heard of it though, Iveheard alot about it!
Oh the Cleverness of me!!~Peter Pan

I love Ballet!!!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Yay for old topics. I am a fan of 24.

They are showing reruns of season 1 on the weekends here. I wonder how this coming season will turn out, what with what happened in the last episode last season.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I liked season 2 a lot but sort of lost interest after that. Something in the show ticked me off so much! They thought one of their good agents was a traitor or a mole or something so they tortured her [she had been framed by the real mole] and then afterwards, OOPS. She was innocent. I hate the idea that we would torture our own people...or torture at all for that matter.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

^ I agree.

Ok, has anyone else seen the add for the next season of 24? January/ ?/ 06 is when it is suppose to start.

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I've never seen it and just heard about it on this thread.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've never seen a full episode, but my roommate and a few friends were watching it the other day and I heard part of an ep, and I can see how it would be rather addicting!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I saw an add and I think it said that is starts January 17th. \:D/

It looks like fun! \:D/

-Cowboy