Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Postby Jennifer Doyle » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:58 pm

Dude they totally had that virus in the building and THEN they killed off the big guy!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Re-elect the Town Council!
Jennifer Doyle

is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Cash on hand: 1.04
Bank: 220.06
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:28 pm

Prejudice. :x

Sure, kill off the fat guy who talks slow. :noway:

;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
I was here from the beginning
COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Cash on hand: 2.62
Bank: 28.20

Postby Clodius Albinus » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:55 pm

Jennifer Doyle wrote:Dude they totally had that virus in the building and THEN they killed off the big guy!

Come now, let's not get our seasons confused. Nerve gas is a chemical agent, not biological and certainly not a contagion, and thus not a virus. That was season three.

And you can tell the two seasons apart because Jack killed people at a much faster pace in season three. And they tortured people better back then. Perhaps Jack's getting soft in his old age.
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
I love the ToO!
Clodius Albinus

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Jennifer Doyle » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:19 pm

Zedekiah wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:Dude they totally had that virus in the building and THEN they killed off the big guy!

Come now, let's not get our seasons confused. Nerve gas is a chemical agent, not biological and certainly not a contagion, and thus not a virus. That was season three.

I haven't watched since season two . . . all I knew when watching it was that something bad was in the building and they killed off the big guy.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Re-elect the Town Council!
Jennifer Doyle

is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Cash on hand: 1.04
Bank: 220.06

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:33 pm

**SPOILERS**

Ok, so I wan't expecting Sean Austin to die, but hey, I can live with him dead, he got on my nerves.

And then there is the vice president, if he pulled out a gun and shot the president, I wouldn't be surprised. It would be a bitter sweet moment: Logan would be dead, yay! \:D/ But a tyrannt would gain control and that's what he really is. :(

Also there's Jack's daughter, she just needs to grow up.

Yeah, so anyway, great show. \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Postby MDB17 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:32 am

we had stupid tornadoes down here and some they keep interuping 24 for weather up dates! ](*,)
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
MDB17

Cash on hand: 13.64
Bank: 9.68

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:29 pm

MDB17 wrote:we had stupid tornadoes down here and some they keep interuping 24 for weather up dates! ](*,)

I hate weather up-dates, I know it's raining! :x

-Cowboy

COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Postby Catspaw » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:48 pm

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
MDB17 wrote:we had stupid tornadoes down here and some they keep interuping 24 for weather up dates! ](*,)

I think the point is to let you know that the rain is turning into something much worse and that you should use a bucket to empty out our basement, or flee to safer areas, or other happy lifesaving tips. But hey, it could just be beacause newscasters (and specifically, weatherpeople) hate you. ;)
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 9,497.57
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby MDB17 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:52 pm

yea i think they hate me
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
MDB17

Cash on hand: 13.64
Bank: 9.68

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

I think the point is to let you know that the rain is turning into something much worse and that you should use a bucket to empty out our basement, or flee to safer areas, or other happy lifesaving tips. But hey, it could just be beacause newscasters (and specifically, weatherpeople) hate you. ;)

They must be Canadian. :)

-Cowboy

COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Postby Catspaw » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:01 pm

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

They must be Canadian. :)

You really need to get over the whole Canadian conspiracy thing, COT. :yes: *plots to place a new and eviler weatherperson in Texas near COT* \:D/
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 9,497.57
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:29 pm

You can't have Troy! :x

-Cowboy

COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Postby Johnny » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 am

*threads merged*

So who here is a fan of 24? It is one of my favorite shows ever I mean Jack Bauer is off the chain so is Tony and Chloe and Edgar (may he Rest in peace :( ) and Curtis (what a dumb way to go out) *rambles off several more names*

So this Season might not be my favorite but I like it so far. I know its kind of 14 as well but who is interested in it?
Local Conspiracy theorist
Johnny

Bank: 174.50

Postby Termite » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 pm

I heard my cousin talking about it... But she said it was meant for people a bit older than fourteen... It sounded somewhat interesting, but I don't watch anything else on TV aside from my beautiful football! \:D/
(note: When Termite says "football" she means "soccer")
Love you always, SnC
"Satan can't take your joy unless he disturbs your sense of right-standing with God." -Roy H Hicks
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
"Stop boring me and think. It's the new sexy." -Sherlock
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Termite

was eaten by a dinosaur.

Cash on hand: 20.42
Bank: 1,958.80
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Johnny » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Termite wrote:I heard my cousin talking about it... But she said it was meant for people a bit older than fourteen... It sounded somewhat interesting, but I don't watch anything else on TV aside from my beautiful football! \:D/
(note: When Termite says "football" she means "soccer")

Heh heh I've been watching it since I was a little younger then 14. My mom loved it, she got me hooked then I got hooked more then her and now I am obsessed.

I guess its one's perspective I guess the whole viewer discretion thing that runs at the beginning of the show is why many people on this site might not have seen it :(

However I still love the show I keep on remembering all this stuff Jack Bauer yells at his victims err, enemies :anxious: that has been a trademark of parodies.

Like WHERE'S THE BOMB!!!

That's the only thing I can think of that doesn't include his well known and well used favorite word. But putting all that aside I really like the characters, storylines, drama ect ect
Johnny

Postby The Top Crusader » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 pm

I am way behind on 24. ;)

I only recently got into it, and started from the beginning (via DVD), so I have seen the first two seasons and really enjoyed them! \:D/
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Cash on hand: 10,387.24
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Highscores: 1

Postby Johnny » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Yeah you might see some major changes but trust me starting from the beginning is exactly the right choice. I did that last summer cause I got hooked around season 4 or 5.
Johnny

Postby GlennAdams » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 pm

I only watched part of that special 2 hour showing a couple months back. My dad loves that show. In fact, it's the only show he actually watches and that's saying something.
I do what I do.
The Council is GREAT!
GlennAdams

say waddup saints!?!

Cash on hand: 14.32
Bank: 65.49

Postby Johnny » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:03 pm

GlennAdams wrote:I only watched part of that special 2 hour showing a couple months back. My dad loves that show. In fact, it's the only show he actually watches and that's saying something.

Heh that's the only show I really watch too I just quit on Heroes its so :sick: to me nowadays.
Johnny

Postby V-lady » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:32 pm

I've never seen an episode, but it definitely looks interesting.
Miss Independent
Miss Independent
V-lady

What is our life? A play of passion. And what our mirth but music of division? .... -Sir Walter Raleigh

Cash on hand: 0.81
Bank: 0.00

Return to Harlequin Theatre