Lady and the Tramp (2019)

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Lady and the Tramp (2019)

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lady and the Tramp has never been one of my favourites, but this trailer does look cute! It looks beautifully done. I won't go too far out of my way to see it, but I might eventually.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It looks fine, but more like another 'did we really need this' than one I see merit in remaking.

I was never big into the original movie, didn't plan to see this one when I thought it was coming to theaters, definitely won't be seeing it now that I learn it's only streaming. I will be interested to see the reception it gets though, whether people seem to think it was worth making or thought it's just another cash grab with nothing new to offer.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh, did it really just say only streaming? I noticed at the end of the trailer that it listed streaming, but I assumed that I just missed the theatre ad or they meant after it was in theatres. I am interested in getting Disney Plus when it premieries on November 12 because it sounds like there will be a lot of good stuff on there, so that might actually make me slightly more likely to see this one if that's where it will be. I still won't rush over to watch or anything.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

If you're getting the streaming service anyway then you may as well check it out if it looks fun to you, for sure.