Jurassic World: Battle at Big Rock

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Jurassic World: Battle at Big Rock

Post by bookworm »

Battle at Big Rock is an all-new short film directed by Colin Trevorrow, written by Trevorrow and Emily Carmichael. The short takes place one year after the events of the last Jurassic World film in Big Rock National Park, where dinosaurs are now living in our world. The story follows a family of four whose encounter with these wild animals becomes a terrifying fight for survival.

A little taste of what we should experience in Jurassic World 3 now that the dinosaurs are out in the open world. I'm excited for it!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm confused, but not interested enough to watch a ten minute video. Is this an official video that's supposed to be a prequel to a different upcoming feature film, or more of a fan thing?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It's official; this is a canon short film made by the studio. Not exactly a prequel since I doubt it explicitly ties in to the next movie, but it's a little in between thing.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hmm, very interesting. I've noticed that some of the book series' I like are having enovella prequels or even inbetween enovellas that fit with the series but are not technically a numbered part of the series. I guess this is kind of like that.