Gravity Falls

Nothing To See Here, Folks!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Gravity Falls

Post by Kaida »

Did anyone else watch this? I just finished it on Disney+ and I loooooved it. I'm gonna watch it again with a friend. It's so funny and the story goes somewhere. The characters are great and a few reminded me of my friends haha. There are sooo many quotable lines. I just wuvs it so much!
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
MonkeyDude
Processing

Post by MonkeyDude »

Gravity Falls is one of my favorites!! My friend and I watched it when it was still airing on Disney XD. It was really cool to watch it go from kinda your average Disney cartoon to something really special! What was your favorite episode? Mine is probably Sock Opera, but honestly there are a lot of great ones.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Duuude Sock Opera is one of the best! Double Dipper, Scary-oke, and Roadside Attraction are another few favorites. It was such a well thought out show.
#ForeverKitty
MonkeyDude
Processing

Post by MonkeyDude »

Kaidapaw wrote:Duuude Sock Opera is one of the best! Double Dipper, Scary-oke, and Roadside Attraction are another few favorites. It was such a well thought out show.
Oh those are some super solid picks!! I'm honestly still not over the karaoke scene in Scary-oke haha! Couldn't agree more!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I just finished it last night! \:D/ I really enjoyed it! I think my favorite character is Soos! I also really liked Mabel and Dipper's sibling relationship, the frustrations and the victories. I really loved how it built on the other episodes, slowly bringing all the characters back that we met throughout the show!
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Oh man, I love this show. Some of my best college memories were watching season two as it aired with my roommate. I'd say my favorite episodes are: The Inconveniencing, Gideon Rises, Society of the Blind Eye, and Soos and the Real Girl.
he/him | a little stinker.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

The Inconveniencing is great. Recently rewatched that episode with a friend. Soos and the Real Girl cracked me up!

Soos: Oh no! Undo! Undo!
Lady: You can't undo who you are!
#ForeverKitty
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I don't know any of the episodes names mainly because I binged it when I watched it so I didn't keep track. :lol:
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I don't have any interest in watching this show, but I did think this was really neat:

Also the ARG that the show's creator put on was incredibly cool: