Eugene and Katrina Storyline

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Eugene and Katrina Storyline

Post by Bren »

If you haven't heard To Mend or Repair, don't read on.

I sometimes hear something in church that triggers thoughts of AIO. Tonight was no exception. Hannah and Peninah was mentioned tonight and it got me to thinking, Katrina and Eugene babysit in Child's Play. Could that drive Katrina to be desperate for God to give her a miracle baby? Though it might be too much for kids. Thoughts?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

While I do think this opens many things they could do with the show, I think they'd be more probable to bring it up in little ways at a time. such as babysitting. It'll get them around kids without them having kids. Then maybe further on down the road, they might get a dog to "make it less quiet". Small things like that. To stretch out the story line a little? I'm not sure about the asking for a miracle baby part.

I personally think they're better off without kids. But this thought did occur to me; There could be a family down the street perhaps a single parent home. Two kids; One that practically has to take care of the other. The younger one a little rough around the edges and likes to wonder the town and makes friends with everyone. Particularly friends the Meltsners and makes a habit of frequently visiting them. With this, they "get" a kid that they can be a parent to in a way without actually having kids or adopting. And it would express the idea that anyone can be a "parent figure" to a young kid's life.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I think they need a baby. Eugene and a child would mak a great combination.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I want a 3 part episode arc taking place entirely in the office of a fertility expert.