What poses the great threat to Odyssey?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What poses the greatest threat to Odyssey?

Regis Blackgaard
14%
Barack Obama
45%
Philip Glossman
5%
Novacom
5%
Air Pollution
32%

Total votes: 22

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

What poses the great threat to Odyssey?

Post by AIO Psyche »

No question; Obama. HE WANTS TO CLOSE DOWN WHIT'S END!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Why isn't Emily Jones on that list? Oh yeah, she said my name. :D The next logical answer is Andre as Whit.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Oh ya, I remember Emily. She was SO annoying. But not nearly annoying as air pollution.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Barack Obama's policies hurt small business, and his wife's anti-junk food campaign is detrimental to Whit's sales. Also, I'm pretty sure President Obama wants all biblical things removed from Whit's End and replaced with Common Core and copies of My Two Dads. Also, Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder sold guns to Bones of Rath members.

Plus do you know why the town had to deal with Regis Blackgaard to begin with? He was being held by Red Scorpion but Obama traded five Red Scorpion detainees for him, and he just came back here and started opening arcades and evil stuff like that.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

The Top Crusader wrote:Barack Obama's policies hurt small business, and his wife's anti-junk food campaign is detrimental to Whit's sales. Also, I'm pretty sure President Obama wants all biblical things removed from Whit's End and replaced with Common Core and copies of My Two Dads. Also, Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder sold guns to Bones of Rath members.

Plus do you know why the town had to deal with Regis Blackgaard to begin with? He was being held by Red Scorpion but Obama traded five Red Scorpion detainees for him, and he just came back here and started opening arcades and evil stuff like that.
:hilarious: :hilarious:
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Barack Obama without a doubt.
I am confused
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

Barrack Obama & air pollution.
lImage
Wakko's some old creepy guy from the 1900's. - Paula
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

The Top Crusader wrote:Barack Obama's policies hurt small business, and his wife's anti-junk food campaign is detrimental to Whit's sales. Also, I'm pretty sure President Obama wants all biblical things removed from Whit's End and replaced with Common Core and copies of My Two Dads. Also, Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder sold guns to Bones of Rath members.

This. All the way. :mrgreen:
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Post by The Scribbler »

If one does a little investigating, the TRUE answer arrises.

The greatest threat to the town of Odyssey is Connie's inability to make a sundae.
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

I say the greatest threat is a nuclear bomb, but that wasn't one of the options.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

The OAC
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Jamesobie
Gold Member

Post by Jamesobie »

Obama is definitely the greatest threat to Odyssey! Somebody needs to take care of that. Leave it to the bones of wrath!
-Trenton Landmark<><
P.S. The Bones rule, and the Israelites drool.
In memory of StrongNChrist, whom I never met.Image
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Hmmm.... I'd say teh gays. Definitely. I hear that's going to be the case in the new album at least! xD
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Jamesobie
Gold Member

Post by Jamesobie »

Actually, they aren't a big part.
-Trenton Landmark<><
P.S. The Bones rule, and the Israelites drool.
In memory of StrongNChrist, whom I never met.Image
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:Hmmm.... I'd say teh gays. Definitely. I hear that's going to be the case in the new album at least! xD
I'm pretty sure they just drive them out of town.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

The Top Crusader wrote:
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:Hmmm.... I'd say teh gays. Definitely. I hear that's going to be the case in the new album at least! xD
I'm pretty sure they just drive them out of town.
That's true. Although you don't even know. What if there's a secret gay underground agenda to blow up Odyssey? I mean you can't even tell when someone is gay can you? They could be hiding under our noses at this very minute...
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

ah yi yi..........part of me hopes they really do not go here..................on the other hand, as Stockholm is in the throes of Pride Week, having an example of a Christian response could be useful.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Well, what kind of "Christian response" are you hoping for? The one I've heard planned doesn't sound exactly useful. But I'm trying to save my disappointment until I hear it, or at least a review of it. :/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I am unsure as many are and am intrested in at least Reading how others respond to the new episodes if indeed this is part of the storyline. IF this is the case, I am a bit surprised that Odyssey would tackle such a divisive issue and what they view as a Godly response that might help some of us mingle in such merky Waters without compromising our integrity. Clear as mud?
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

The episode description and discussion questions here on the wiki are interesting. http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/The_Ties_That_Bind,_Part_6

Whit protesting an inclusive festival in opposition to the rest of the town? It's very divisive, in my opinion. Whit is seen to be the main voice of conscience in the series, and I think he gets it wrong here.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon