Anybody read Young Whit yet?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Calhoun07
Not as new

Anybody read Young Whit yet?

Post by Calhoun07 »

I see book one of Young Whit is out now.

It struck my curiosity because before I saw it I had wondered if FOTF would ever do a Young Whit audio adventure.

Still waiting on that, but I wonder how people here feel about the book. What are your reviews?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I haven't read them myself yet. I think there are two out maybe? A friend bought them for her grandchildren and said they really enjoyed them (ages 10 and 12 or so) so it sounds like they appeal to the target audience, or at least that specific audience. ;) I would like to give them a try myself one day.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I read the first book and was blown away. I thought it would not be as epic as the Blackgaard Chronicles, but I was totally wrong! The writing is much more in depth than the Blackgaard books. There were some situations in this book almost seemed like, if they were an AIO episode, might have a parental warning on it.

In other words, IT. IS. AWESOME.