Questions for Shadowpaw

...or anyone else who can answer!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:*laughs*

You sure are straight to the point MDB^_^

-Jonathan
It worked, didn't it? :lol:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yo shadowpaw, when you guys are on the forum index for a long time in the whos online thing that means your probably on the admin panel or on a hidden forum correct?
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:Yo shadowpaw, when you guys are on the forum index for a long time in the whos online thing that means your probably on the admin panel or on a hidden forum correct?
I'm not really sure... that's possible ;). Though it will also happen if I'm finished browsing the Town of Odyssey and just shut down my window. If the last page I was on was the forum index... it will stay as the forum index for 5 or so minutes until it times out and my log-in session closes on the server.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Awww....my plan to do surveilance on the admins working habits has gone back to square one. ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

He's covering up a conspiracy, EK - when it says that for more than 25 seconds, it means that we're secretly spying on you and monitering every move you make. ;) But don't worry - it isn't for anything malicious. O:)
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I know you admins can see stuff the rest of us can't (like who has voted in various polls).....are you able to see other things like our bank totals if the account total is "hidden"? I'm just currious.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

gimp80995 wrote:I know you admins can see stuff the rest of us can't (like who has voted in various polls).....are you able to see other things like our bank totals if the account total is "hidden"? I'm just currious.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Actually seeing who has voted in various polls in only available to me via the database... it's not a standard feature that is installed here.

But yes, the administration can see how much money people have in their bank accounts.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's a nice chunk of change you have there, Gimp. ;) Not that I just checked right now.... :anxious:

Yes, admins have some cool powers, though stalking EK is not always among them. :(
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Yeah, she does. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

*takes her money to the Bank of Connelsville* :D

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I have a question.Why do people still have jobs for things that aren't around anymore, like KYDS Manager and 41.1 FM Manager.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

DanP740 wrote:I have a question.Why do people still have jobs for things that aren't around anymore, like KYDS Manager and 41.1 FM Manager.
That's a good question :). Well, StupendousMan (KYDS) doesn't show up anymore, so he hasn't actually been paid for his job during the last time he was here... and Trent will probably be graduating a better job soon. If not, I'll be more than happy to relieve him ;).
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Ahem. In due time. :anxious:

I guess it's back to being Le Hotel's doorman. :mope:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Glueing corrugation on cardboard boxes could be quite gratifying as a line of work, Trent! ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:Glueing corrugation on cardboard boxes could be quite gratifying as a line of work, Trent! ;)
Or painting cartoon figurines! :inlove:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Was 41.1 FM a thing like KYDS? And if so, I'm assuming it happened over the summer, as I have no recollection of it.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:Was 41.1 FM a thing like KYDS? And if so, I'm assuming it happened over the summer, as I have no recollection of it.

-Jonathan
Actually, it never got off the ground. It was a pre-recorded radio show idea by Trent, but the rigors of college life have prevented him from following through on the project right now. He had a forum for it in the Odyssey Media Outlet, but it disappeared some little time ago. You can see one of the banners I made for it ("Talk 41.1") by clicking here to visit my Art Gallery. \:D/
*warning to those with slow connections before clicking on the link above*
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

What will the fee be to run int he next election?

I'm guessing $15,000 since it was $5,000 first, then $10,000.

I'm just wondering.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Or 20,000 since it keeps doubling.

-Jonathan
Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

why you got to pay anyway?
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!