Potluck!

Bring some food and join us!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Potluck!

Post by Frank »

Welcome to the pot luck! It's time to bring all your favorite fattening casseroles and cakes and sit down for a meal you'll never forget!

*sets down a huge pot of Frank's famous spam/baked beans/velveeta chili*
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

*Sets down huge dish of Strawberry Pretzel Salad, then walks to look at what everyone else has brought, then walks away with nothing*
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

AIOfan11 wrote:*Sets down huge dish of Strawberry Pretzel Salad, then walks to look at what everyone else has brought, then walks away with nothing*
*drools* Mnmm, my favorite! *sets down a chocolate cake with her "secret" chocolate whipped icing* *goes to grab a plate*

Sarah
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

*Brings a bowl of chicken noodle salad and puts it on the table* *grabs a plate to taste all of the good food!*
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

*Walks in the door with Warm Pulled Pork in hand, walks over to the table, sets down two pot holders, then sets down the dish and walks out towards the car to get more*
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I brought the deviled eggs and the devil's food cake! (What's up with bringing this stuff to church potluck's anyway?) I also brought extra plates and napkins!
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

HarlowRoxMySox wrote:I brought the deviled eggs and the devil's food cake! (What's up with bringing this stuff to church potluck's anyway?) I also brought extra plates and napkins!
*Looks at the deviled eggs, grabs a plate, and then grabs a deviled egg. Then goes toward the pulled pork, gets some, then walks away to eat the food*
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Yeeaaa! Party! *sets up limbo game* Come and join us! *takes off shoes so she can dig her toes into the ground*

(We could've had a picnic...but the words "church potluck" are just funny.)
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

rides up in the truck with all kinds of goodies! I got lots of Hamburgers, slopy joes, cakes cookies, Ice Cream Cake...You name it it's probubly back here, I also got some fruit, Jello and some vegies and yummy dip. I also brought smoothies for everyone! :D Let's eat! :yum:
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

*Walks over to were Andrea's food is and gets one of the smoothies, walks away slurping.....*
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Frank wrote:Yeeaaa! Party! *sets up limbo game* Come and join us! *takes off shoes so she can dig her toes into the ground*

(We could've had a picnic...but the words "church potluck" are just funny.)
Woo hoo, THE LIMBO!

Yeesh, after all this food, I think we're going to need some kind of way to burn it off...
:-k I got it! *runs to car*

*brings back a CD player (powered by batteries), so we can dance to the macerana (sp?)* HEYYYYY MACERANA! *does the dance*

euh, what? what is everyone looking at?

Sarah
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

AIOfan11 wrote:*Sets down huge dish of Strawberry Pretzel Salad, then walks to look at what everyone else has brought, then walks away with nothing*
Does that have jello, pretzel and cream cheese in it?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

*dances with Sarah*

Hey, this is a good way to help get rid of all of the calories we are gaining here! :D
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

brings in the all home made fried chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, JF's chocolate chip cookies, tater tot casserole, hashbrown casserole, apple pie, jello salad, and lefsa
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

JesusFreak777 wrote:brings in the all home made fried chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, JF's chocolate chip cookies, tater tot casserole, hashbrown casserole, apple pie, jello salad, and lefsa
May I ask what lefsa is?
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

*flys into the party in a jumbo jet*
It's all full of food! Come and get it! :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

lefsa is a norweigen tortilla type food. it is very thin and floury. quite good. often eaten plain, though i have had it with jelly on it. yummy. These are all foods I remember from my childhood at lutheren bretheren potlucks.