Interpret the smileys

advanced smiley technology

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jonathan wrote: :)
some guy is happy :boohoo: =; :cop: :rofl: :mecry: :shocking: :pope:
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

Someone play a violin, He gets told to stop. The police take him away and his dad laughs his mum cries. Then he sees a ghost so a priest comes to help.

:boohoo: ](*,) :- :demonstration: :cheerleader: :yum: :pigfly: :snore:
Priscilla

<><
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Frodo wrote:Someone play a violin, He gets told to stop. The police take him away and his dad laughs his mum cries. Then he sees a ghost so a priest comes to help.

Somebody is playing the violin and he plays terribly so he gets mad and bangs his head against the wall, and then he takes up whistling but a mob comes and he takes up cheerleading and he does good but he gets hungry so he eats and a flying pig takes himi to bed.

:yes: :demonstration: :rofl: :grouphug: :duel: :duel: :neener: :noevil: :cop: :clown: :cheerleader: :king:
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The One Hobbit wrote:
Frodo wrote:Someone play a violin, He gets told to stop. The police take him away and his dad laughs his mum cries. Then he sees a ghost so a priest comes to help.

Somebody is playing the violin and he plays terribly so he gets mad and bangs his head against the wall, and then he takes up whistling but a mob comes and he takes up cheerleading and he does good but he gets hungry so he eats and a flying pig takes himi to bed.

:yes: :demonstration: :rofl: :grouphug: :duel: :duel: :neener: :noevil: :cop: :clown: :cheerleader: :king:
A guy said Yes so an angry mob came after him. He thought it was funny so he laughed ont he floor. Then the protesters started scheming. When they were sone they had a swordfight. The winner :neener: ed and the losers covered their mouths, plugged their ears and covered their eyes. Then the three losers became policemen, clowns and cheerleaders. And the winner became the king over all the land! The End.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Oh, you didn't post one, so I shall.

:pope: :reporter: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
:twat: :cop: :cop: :demonstration:
:duel:
:mecry: :rofl2:
:snore:
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

The pope says something some people like it some don't they fight and the pope gets hurt and this little smiley cries?
Never mind.

:slap: :pysche:
:boohoo: :thud:
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

A guy punches his friend, says sorry but the other guy sticks out his toungue.

Someone plays vilon real bad and his friend faints.

:boohoo: =D> :-$ :insane: :duel: :bolt: :cop:
Priscilla

<><
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

A guy is playing the violin at some really fancy resteraunt. The audience is a mix of emotions. One likes it, the other wants him to shut up, and third is just mad. The first two guys start fighting, while the third leaves. Then the police show up to take care of everything.

:mecry: :neener:
:surrender: :bolt:
:chef: :chef: :chef: :yum: :photo:
:birthday:

Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

Someone is crying b/c someone is making faces at him

Then he surrenders and runs

It is someone's birthday part and they have a cake

:pope: :photo: :snore: :photo: :detective: :photo: :clown: :photo: :demonstration: :insane: :cop:
Priscilla

<><
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Frodo wrote:Someone is crying b/c someone is making faces at him

Then he surrenders and runs

It is someone's birthday part and they have a cake

:pope: :photo: :snore: :photo: :detective: :photo: :clown: :photo: :demonstration: :insane: :cop:
There was a pope, so the guy took a picture. Then there was somone who was sleeping, so he took a picture. Then he saw a detective and a clown so he took pictures of them. But then he saw a protest and there was one really mad & insane guy, so the guy who was taking pictures became a policman and arrested them.

:pirate: :yum: :rofl2: :chef: :duel: :!: :bolt: :angelfly: :dumb: :yes: :arrow: :twat: :tophat: :soapbox: :sumo: :clown: :slap: :neener: :mecry: :console: :wacky: :tophat: :truce: :birthday: :bullwhip: :shrugs: :thud: :pigfly: :snore:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

[quote="DanP740]
:pirate: :yum: :rofl2: :chef: :duel: :!: :bolt: :angelfly: :dumb: :yes: :arrow: :twat: :tophat: :soapbox: :sumo: :clown: :slap: :neener: :mecry: :console: :wacky: :tophat: :truce: :birthday: :bullwhip: :shrugs: :thud: :pigfly: :snore:[/quote]

A pirate was hungry, so he laughed at the cook, who challenged him to a duel, when one of them ran away and became an angel, the other one was shocked, and a bunch of other stuff....

:pope: :shock: :evil: :protest: :twat: :cop: :shrugs: :pope: :dumb: :evil: :insane: :twat: :cop: :shrugs:
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

A guy was surprised because the pope got in a fight with the devil, so the guy started protesting, and bumped the dvil on the head. Then the police came, but he didn't know what to do. The pope began doing his rigual stuff again, which surprised the dude, and the devil got mad again, and hit the pope,and the poice and the guy still didn't know what to do.

:jester: :disco: :stooges:
:angelfly: :angelfly: :angelfly: :angelfly:
:tophat: :tophat: :detective:
:cheerleader: :stooges: :cheerleader:
:pigfly: :reporter:
:tophat:

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

HarlowRoxMySox wrote:A guy was surprised because the pope got in a fight with the devil, so the guy started protesting, and bumped the dvil on the head. Then the police came, but he didn't know what to do. The pope began doing his rigual stuff again, which surprised the dude, and the devil got mad again, and hit the pope,and the poice and the guy still didn't know what to do.

:jester: :disco: :stooges:
:angelfly: :angelfly: :angelfly: :angelfly:
:tophat: :tophat: :detective:
:cheerleader: :stooges: :cheerleader:
:pigfly: :reporter:
:tophat:
There was a jester dancing, and the stooges were watching. Four of the people at the party died right before the mayor and the millionair showed up. So the detective showed up and saw the cheerleaqders cheering the three stooges who were trying to catch the flying pig which had knocked down the reporter and the mayor. Okay, now for mine:

:-s :D \:D/ Image Image :lolsign: :insane: :dumb: :soapbox: :pope: :duel: :neener: :mecry:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

AREM wrote:itisinconcievable
True :D
Priscilla

<><