New Character

Describe what a new character that you would like

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Nick Riley
insert dash here

New Character

Post by Nick Riley »

I would like an Indian from India whos name is Opanad!
He is fat and he is a partner with Bart Rathbone who is just like him
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Andrea Meltsner;

Eugene's long lost sister, who he thought was gone when his parents disapeared. Recantly she has come to Odyssey in search of Eugene. She was being raised by a family that new their parents and recantly learned of her Brother when she meet Jason Wittaker. Andrea does have an above average intelegance, and wears glasses. however she does not have Eugene's vocabulary and she is verry secretive. She became a Christian before ariving in Odyssey and is planing on attending Campbell College, to get a Major in English and a minor in History. Andrea now lives at Eugene and Katrina's new home.

well I Just made it up, even though I don't know much about Eugene's history. here is anouther one...

Holly Pollared

Holly is a rough and tough girl, who really can be nice when she wants too. she enjoys making Rodney feel like a heel, because he desearves it. She is into art and does a lot for her mom who is raising her on her own. She has a lot of issues and past hurts that she hides in herself and hides her emotions under her rough and rude exterior. She is not a christian but she does respect other's faith.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

Charlie

He is the brother of Nick Mulliagan and he is picked on the most by rodney. He is very smart kid and is best friends with Trent.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Eugene Kendall
<---
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Eugene Kendall wrote:Eugene Kendall
<---
right! :D
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Nick wrote:Charlie

He is the brother of Nick Mulliagan and he is picked on the most by rodney. He is very smart kid and is best friends with Trent.
He is? :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Nick wrote:Charlie

He is? :D
I made him up
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Bennett Charles!! :D

Euh, wait...

I think were good with characters. But if I were to add one by taking away another...I'd add; Ping...a rather round chinese man.

Eugnasia--Rodney's Love Interest.

and...

Blair...the last member of "10-W-40!" along with Nick and Xavier of course.

Steve...Eugene's evil twin.

Boons...the hobo. (never actually makes it through the series...however...

...and that covers it.

Actually, I just made those out of the top of my head. But I would enjoy having a 'Rusty' type of character back...

BC
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

-Bennett Charles wrote: Eugnasia--Rodney's Love Interest.
hahaha that is what Holly is for!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
Yeah. I wasn't sure if Rodney would have a love interest on her if she makes him feel like a heel.

But, yes, Love hurts.

BC
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

-Bennett Charles wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
Yeah. I wasn't sure if Rodney would have a love interest on her if she makes him feel like a heel.

But, yes, Love hurts.

BC
she is doing it because it is kinnd of a tough love kind of thing, she is trying to make him stop being a jerk to people, so she says things like "Rodney ! Do you have a brain or what! Why would you do something like that to him! What in the name of Fruitcake did he do to you? you are such a wesle you know that!" she is trying to make him feel bad for what he has done to others so that he can stop being a jerk like I said. She is not mean to people s he is just a little rough around the edges that is all. her bark is worse than her bite and she only barks when she feels threattend.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

this is al good stuff guys