Chronicles of Narnia

Discuss the books or the movie here!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I saw Narnia for the second time the other day! It was blissfully gorgeous, as ever, and I cried again! \:D/
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Laurie wrote:
Karin wrote:Does anyone know if the Hide and seek song is on the special edition soundtrack? Because I really like that song, but it's not on my soundtrack.
To my knowledge it is not on the special edition soundtrack.
That's awful! :mecry:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Karin wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Karin wrote:Does anyone know if the Hide and seek song is on the special edition soundtrack? Because I really like that song, but it's not on my soundtrack.
I know. I love that song as well. I went out and bought the soundtrack to have that song and much to my great disappointment, the song is not on the soundtrack. While the music is absolutely beautiful, they really should have put that song on the soundtrack. :mecry:
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Laurie wrote:
Karin wrote:
Laurie wrote:
I know. I love that song as well. I went out and bought the soundtrack to have that song and much to my great disappointment, the song is not on the soundtrack. While the music is absolutely beautiful, they really should have put that song on the soundtrack. :mecry:
I so agree! :mecry:
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Get the movie and listen to it! :D :(

I have the soundtrack too, and I was disappointed some parts were missing. But I'm ok with it for now. :p
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Lucy Pevensie wrote:Get the movie and listen to it! :D :(

I have the soundtrack too, and I was disappointed some parts were missing. But I'm ok with it for now. :p
I have the movie and have listened to the song. Having the movie does not take away from the fact that the hide and seek song should be on the soundtrack.
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Laurie wrote:
Lucy Pevensie wrote:Get the movie and listen to it! :D :(

I have the movie and have listened to the song. Having the movie does not take away from the fact that the hide and seek song should be on the soundtrack.
Exactamundo!!!
querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

I cried during the movie when Aslan died......(looks sheepish) well it was sad!
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Indeed it was sad! There's no reason why people can't cry during movies!

Did you know that there's a Narnia songbook?
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Karin, there is know way you can convince myself to cry during a movie. :noway:
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Karin wrote:Indeed it was sad! There's no reason why people can't cry during movies!

I have been known to get teary when Aslan dies myself. Yes, I saw the songbook the other day. It is for the Inspired By soundtrack.
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Laurie wrote:
Karin wrote:Indeed it was sad! There's no reason why people can't cry during movies!

I have been known to get teary when Aslan dies myself. Yes, I saw the songbook the other day. It is for the Inspired By soundtrack.
The songbook I saw has actual songs from the movie.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I know what you guys mean, and just think, Jesus had it many times worse than Aslan. :(

I haven't really heard the Inspired By soundtrack, and I probably won't get it since I'm not much of a fan of that type of music. What are the songs about?

My sibling has this thing about being able to play just about anything from hearing, so I'm always learning how to play movie soundtracks from my sibling. I wish I could do that. :)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Karin wrote:
Laurie wrote:

The songbook I saw has actual songs from the movie.
It may have been the music from the movie. I did not look at the songbook I saw all that closely.
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Lucy Pevensie wrote:My sibling has this thing about being able to play just about anything from hearing, so I'm always learning how to play movie soundtracks from my sibling. I wish I could do that. :)
I have a cousin like that! I would love to be able to do that. But unfortunately, I'm not that good at playing by ear. :(
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Narnia is playing on the TV right now while I am on comp. We rented it even though we're still planning on buying it.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
totustuus
Pilgrim

Post by totustuus »

We got the movie for Easter and watched every day four days in a row. Who else watched with the commentary? Georgie was so hilarious "I LIKE YELLING LINES!" We also watched part of it in French with Spanish subtitles, since I'm taking French and my sister is taking Spanish.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I watched about half of the commentary with the kids today - very fun! :D I love commentaries like that!
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Has anyone bought the DVD? Is it any good? I heard a rumor that there's a 4-disc version coming out in fall, so I'm waiting to buy.

Interestingly, Focus on the Family is actually selling the Disney DVD...

-king shasta
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

totustuus wrote:We got the movie for Easter and watched every day four days in a row. Who else watched with the commentary? Georgie was so hilarious "I LIKE YELLING LINES!" We also watched part of it in French with Spanish subtitles, since I'm taking French and my sister is taking Spanish.
I watched it with the commentary! It was hilarious!