So, um...what were we talking about?

I seem to have lost my memory

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

So, um...what were we talking about?

Post by Kris Doyle »

I'm told that I passed out in the parking lot of Frank's Breakfast Inn yesterday and was taken here to Odyssey Memorial Hospital. I'm grateful to the guy who brought me here--Alexander Barclay. He says I'm supposed to know him, but I can't remember ever seeing him before. Then there's this lady that really creeps me out. Her name is Lucy. She was sitting in my hospital room this afternoon when I came to. I don't know her, but as soon as my eyes opened she tried to kiss me! I pushed her away, of course. I don't go for love at first sight--she's a gorgeous woman, but that's just not proper--unless what she's saying is true. She acts pretty distressed that I don't know her, because according to her she's my wife! But that's just too much to believe. I would remember my own wife if I had one, I'm sure! This is all pretty creepy. Does this make sense to anyone else?
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It sure doesn't make sense to me! :-s Kris darling, don't believe that Lucy person! :noway: Don't you remember me? Your real true love? Please say that you remember me! :inlove:
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

:-s
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Ditto

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Hi cousin, do you remember me?
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Oh no! My brother lost his memory! :mad: Poor Lucy! She's been forgotten!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Nugget! \:D/
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

She's telling the truth, Kris!

You see, you and Lucy are members of the Blackgaard Clan. You've been trying to get the Maxwell Alliance to merge with us for several months now.

:D
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

No! Don't listen to her! You're a Doyle! :mecry: And the Maxwell Alliance is not merging with the Blackgaards!

;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

... :-s

Well, then, thanks for re-affirming my decision to leave the board in the near future... \:D/
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Me? :mecry:

Wait, I'm leaving with you...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:... :-s

Well, then, thanks for re-affirming my decision to leave the board in the near future... \:D/
Does that mean that you disapprove of my newfound love for Kris Doyle? :( Because I was lying to him anyway - he really is married to Lucy, or so he's said in the past!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Lucy wrote:I express similar sentiments to those posted by the user above me.

Lucy
Congrads! From the above posts, I have come to the conclusion your married to Kris Doyle! Good luck getting him to reconize you. :P
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Oh Kris! You have the whole family in an uproar! We're all very worried about you! Doctor Morton assures us your memory loss is only temporaray but Lucy is still distraught! I assure you that you are married to her and you have nothing to do with the Blackbeards!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Catspaw wrote:

Does that mean that you disapprove of my newfound love for Kris Doyle? :(
Not at all! \:D/

It's just a well documented fact that Lucy married Tuna Cassarole YEARS ago, and I don't think it's right to claim marriage to a married woman. :noway:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Does that mean that you disapprove of my newfound love for Kris Doyle? :(
Not at all! \:D/

It's just a well documented fact that Lucy married Tuna Cassarole YEARS ago, and I don't think it's right to claim marriage to a married woman. :noway:
That's an excellent point, Top! I wonder how poor Ham feels about this - Tuna Cassarole is her cousin, isn't she? :-k
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Bradley Doyle wrote:Hi cousin, do you remember me?
Cousin? No, I'm sorry...I don't remember you. Are you sure we're related?
Karin Doyle wrote:Oh no! My brother lost his memory! :mad: Poor Lucy! She's been forgotten!
Your brother? Do I know him? I guess I'm not the only one with memory problems.
NatetheGreat wrote:
Lucy wrote:I express similar sentiments to those posted by the user above me.

Lucy
Congrads! From the above posts, I have come to the conclusion your married to Kris Doyle! Good luck getting him to reconize you. :P
Is her name Lucy, too? She's not the same one who claims to be my wife.
Pepper Doyle wrote:Oh Kris! You have the whole family in an uproar! We're all very worried about you! Doctor Morton assures us your memory loss is only temporary but Lucy is still distraught! I assure you that you are married to her and you have nothing to do with the Blackbeards!
Who are you? Who are the Blackbeards? Everyone here is beginning to seem rather familiar, but I just can't place anyone. I am at a complete loss for whom to believe.

I need to pray about this...
*folds hands* :pray:
Dear Lord Jesus...uhhh... :-k
*wondering what to say*

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Of course you know my brother! You are my brother!

(Now I feel like Miriam on Prince of Egypt! "You are our brother!" :? )
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Don't you remember taking me to the hospital with a fractured wrist?
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Bradley Doyle wrote:Don't you remember taking me to the hospital with a fractured wrist?
Do you mean you had a fractured wrist and I took you to the hospital, or I had a fractured wrist and I took you to the hospital? Either way, no, I don't remember anything like that. Wait...I've seen you somewhere before. I'm sure of it! I just can't think of where.

--Kris Doyle