The ToO Prayer Group!

Where two or three are gathered in His name...

Share your prayer requests here.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I don't have any objections to a weeknight prayer meeting, but I personally would not have the time to host a weekeday prayer meeting. We chose Saturday evenings, because that was the one day on which blipadouzi was free. If someone else is interested in holding one during the week, they should contact me via PM. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I really like you and all, but do you really think you, as Mayor, is so high and mighty that we should go through the PRIME MINISTER to contact you? :noway:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Yes! :x

In all seriousness, though, the prayer session will commence this evening around 8:00 pm ET. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Why can't we just randomly storm the chat if enough of us happen to be on and start praying or something? There's freedom in spontaneity, as much as I hate it (being spontaneous, that is).
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Blipadouzi »

Hey everyone...I'm in the prayer chatroom...

Come on in and join the fellowship.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Rachael wrote:Why can't we just randomly storm the chat if enough of us happen to be on and start praying or something? There's freedom in spontaneity, as much as I hate it (being spontaneous, that is).
That's what the Prayer Room is for, and you're free to use it as such whenever you feel inclined. However, having a bi-weekly prayer session gives people the opportunity to place it in their schedule. I don't know if many people who would enjoy typing their prayers out in a chatroom... alone. :)
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

No, I mean if there's like three of us on the chat, can we just start praying there?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Rachael wrote:No, I mean if there's like three of us on the chat, can we just start praying there?
Absolutely. :)

The next prayer session is on July 8th.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Rachael wrote:No, I mean if there's like three of us on the chat, can we just start praying there?
Absolutely. :)

The next prayer session is on July 8th.
*tries to make sure she won't be playing lazer tag at any ToO conventions on that day*

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Just a small reminder for ya'll if you're interested... the upcoming prayer session will commence as planned on July 8 at 8:00 pm ET. See the first thread for details on entering the prayer room. :)
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

The Top Crusader wrote:Might I casually suggest we attempt one on a weeknight at some point? I'm rarely home on Saturday evenings, and I assume other Odyssey socialites have the same dilemma. O:)
Yeah. I'd also love to join in a prayer meeting, but I'm almost always never home on Saturday evenings and I'm never home on Saturdays, since I go to church that day [until sunset]. On the other side, I'd love to host a weekday one, since I'm usually home then. Maybe Tuesdays?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

You're still welcome to utilize the ToO Prayer Room to arrange your own prayer time. :)

In the meanwhile, blipadouzi will be hosting the final July prayer session this Saturday evening at 8:00pm ET.