I need prayer

Problems with a friend

Share your prayer requests here.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

I need prayer

Post by gimp80995 »

I'm kinda having problems with a good friend of mine........in all honesty, I feel the best thing to do is for the two of us to take a break from each other to let some tension settle, but I haven't told the friend this yet, I don't want to hurt their feelings or make them think that I'm snapping at them (I'm actually wanting to take a break for a while to avoid snapping since things are relatively stressfull for me right now). I've thought about the two of us needing to "take a break" for a while now, but events in the last few days and my inneractions with them make me think that it's time to quit "thinking about it" and actually do it.

Please pray that I'll make the right decision........either telling the friend that I think we need to take a break or that I figure out another way to make things work out...........and pray that they won't be hurt or offended by it if I do ask them not to be contacting me for a while.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Sorry for the double post.....

I just told the friend about how I feel about the need for a break........continud prayer would be appreciated

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Did they seem like they took it well? Praying.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I don't know. Knowing them, it's likely they did, but I sent it via a PM on msg boards. I know they've read the PM, but they haven't responded yet........and they probably won't respond considering me telling them that I feel we need to take a break from communicating even online.

Peace Out

-Gimp