The End of Season Awards Results are in!!

YAY!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

The End of Season Awards Results are in!!

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Go check them out!

viewforum.php?f=135
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Cool thanks Feathy O:)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Wow, Katie Leigh didn't get best actress..
...I hate marquees.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I think that is like a first......:D

Hmm...best scene was a close one...

Haha...most of the things I voted for won!! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Cool! Thanks for pointing that out, Sarah! :D

I wrote down who I voted for, since otherwise I would always forget.

I voted for Aria Curzon for best actress, who won. Definitely a first for Katie Leigh to be second, and she was a very distant second at that! :thud:

Will Ryan as best actor, who also won. Yay! \:D/ Not a big surprise.

I voted for "phone call with dad" as the best scene, which came in at fourth. :anxious: Oops. The "Mandy visits Liz" scene deserved to win, though, I'm sure!

I chose "The Poor Rich Guy" for best moral, but it was tied for third, with "The Impossible" winning. I always have a hard time choosing for this category, so this win is fine with me!

"A Time for Action" won for best sound, and was also the one that I voted for. Not a big surprise, since a) it was the last ep aired, which seems to help and b) the sound stuff was good. :D

"Time for Action" won for best ep, which isn't a shock, with "Now More Than Ever" a close second. While they were both deserving of this honour, I went for the less mainstream choice for the bes episode and went with the distant third, "The Champ of the Camp." \:D/ For me, it has already proven to be an episode that I can enjoy upon repeated listenings. While that doesn't make it the "best," I suppose, it's probably the one that I will listen to the most out of any of the seasons episodes!
FluteBoy
Gold Member

Post by FluteBoy »

Cool! I alerted Aria about this as soon as I saw it and suggested she come over here herself to check it out. Thanks guys! I know she'll be incredibly flattered:)

- Zac
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I thought that for sure Now More Than Ever would be best episode. But, oh well. It came in 2nd.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Kenric wrote:I thought that for sure Now More Than Ever would be best episode. But, oh well. It came in 2nd.
I know. I wasn't very happy about that, becasue that was the only episode I heard barely for the season(this seems like what I did wiht CSI:Miami....) and It came in 2nd!! by 2 votes! Well, I think I picked Aria so that is all right. Everything else, I don't remember what I picked. I really wasn't paying attention. I think I was really busy and things were flying for Graduation and my ssiter coming home.
capt. skippy
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by capt. skippy »

wow! it sure wasn't what i expected. oh well, they're all good. :D
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Great! Now More than Ever really seemed to win alot! But, it was a really good episode, so it deserved it. :D
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I'm never qualified to vote, my sister and I are still trying to catch up with all the albums!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Yea!!!!!!! There in!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I always knew Curzon would come out on top in "Now More Than Ever"! \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

http://www.aiosf.com/

Shadowpaw has updated!

The Shadow wrote:July 20, 2006

Remember The End of Season Awards? Well every season the Odyssey team at Focus on the Family awards "Dixie Cups" to the winners of the awards that you have voted on! Below are two of the photos taken at last week's big event!
The Shadow wrote:They are, from left: Glenn Montjoy, Kathy Buchanan, Nathan Hoobler, Marshal Younger, and Jonathan Crowe.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I noticed that the other day - I love the pictures! :lol: Especially the second one - very flattering, I'm sure! :yes:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I think Nathan needs a new hair stylist. ;)

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, one that doesn't put cups on the top of his head! ;)

I think that his hair looks perfectly fine, COT. You wouldn't know a good Dixie Awards hairstyle if it threw an AIO album at you! :noway:
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

nathan looks like a geek.... no offence!
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

It doesn't look like very many people voted. Did more vote when the awards weren't hosted on the ToO, or are there more votes this way?
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:Yeah, one that doesn't put cups on the top of his head! ;)

I think that his hair looks perfectly fine, COT. You wouldn't know a good Dixie Awards hairstyle if it threw an AIO album at you! :noway:
It already did. \:D/

-Cowboy